PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Florio: League destroyed their PSI measurements

Still lots of inbred Colts fans that say "WHY DEY DEETROY DA TAPEZ THEN!?"
Please Mayo..there's no need to add inbred as an adjective...at this point I believe we can all take it for granted that sister/mother/aunt family procreation is a default for Colts fan...inbred is automatically assumed

What I found the best answer to all of this was the super bowl win against the Falcons in 51. Brady playing a 12 game season and receiving the Lombardi from Goodell was amazing.
Tanned, rested and ready after his "vacation."

I was angry because the tapes being destroyed just led everyone outside of us to assume the worst about the patriots. Even if there was something in there damaging to us how much more damaging, if at all, could it have been from the conclusions everyone drew from the decision to destroy them?

I think it does change things.

I mean, with the tapes destroyed, there is 'gray area' around it. Yes, one of the downsides is that EVERYONE will believe what they want to believe. Pats supporters will be able to continue to contest that there really wasn't much on there. Patriot haters will still be able to claim it was their 'key to victory'.

Seeing video footage adds another element. Think about it, when you heard about the Kareem Hunt domestic dispute you thought 'what a jerk, but who knows if they are blowing it out of proportion' but seeing the video was like "DAMN THAT IS BAD!!!"

Seeing video footage adds another element. Think about it, when you heard about the Kareem Hunt domestic dispute you thought 'what a jerk, but who knows if they are blowing it out of proportion' but seeing the video was like "DAMN THAT IS BAD!!!"

The video footage I saw actually wasn't that bad...

The video footage I saw actually wasn't that bad...
I'm sure you are referring to the pats videos and not Kareem Hunt, right?

I'll be honest, the only Pats video I saw was the Jets video, but not the Rams' one of them running red zone plays (of course, they barely even got in the red zone).

I'm sure you are referring to the pats videos and not Kareem Hunt, right?

I'll be honest, the only Pats video I saw was the Jets video, but not the Rams' one of them running red zone plays (of course, they barely even got in the red zone).

You go around kicking women who are down on the ground?

The dude was a jerk, and team / league punishment was warranted... But he wasn't stomping her, he didn't kick her multiple times... The kick itself was one of those "...And stay out!" gestures... Hey I'm glad the Queefs waived him too...

That's what happened with Ray Rice. Everyone knew exactly what happened in that elevator, but there was no video, so while there was some outrage, it was nothing compared to the outrage which ensued once the video was released publicly. The media loves showing us such things so they put it on a 24/7 loop which generates far, far more outrage than just merely reading a description of what happened.

Kraft was worried about his investment in Draft Kings IMO. He made far more $ with than then the measly fine he paid here

Kraft was worried about his investment in Draft Kings IMO. He made far more $ with than then the measly fine he paid here

And swap the first letter of each - Kraft Dings. Coincidence? I think not.

Florio has always been all about getting clicks and comments and that’s it. I think this case genuinely piqued his interest being a lawyer himself.

I couldn’t disagree more.

I think Florio is BY FAR, the best journalist in all of football.

His takes are unique and refreshing. He has no problem calling the league out on their BS. His lawyer experience brings a perspective that no other analyst brings.

He’s great.

PeaSoup Elsie sittin' in his sty....c-r-y-i-n-pie

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore