PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Five Sexy Stories of 2009 by Jamie Dukes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tom Brady kind of disguises some weaknesses the Patriots have in pass protection with his uncanny ability to get the ball out immediately and put it on a receiver with conviction and accuracy.

Your right, Along with Peyton Manning, the Pats O-line gets a lot of help because Brady can find open receivers better than anybody in the NFL. Looking back at a lot games in 2007, Brady was getting pretty beat up.

dukes is annoying as hell but it looks like the Grapefruit 45 diet has done him wonders

He is still a disgusting sweaty slob. Also Marshall Faulk needs to return to Munchkinland and someone needs to explain to me why the hell is Warren Sapp on TV, he is a mentally unstable Ahole who loses his mind on just about every subject. I do like Deion Sanders though.

Aside from Jamies Dukes and Sexy being used in the same sentence :eek:....here's all you need to know:

Last week on Total Access, Dukes and 3 others were asked to name the player they'd pick right now to start an NFL franchise.

Marshall Falk, Deion and one other person (can't remember) were there along with Dukes. None of them picked Brady or any other Pats player - whatever.

BUT, Dukes, in all his infinate wisdom looks at the camera and with a straight face says - MICHAEL VICK.

He was serious. The other analysts were in complete shock and there Dukes was, making his case why.

R U effin-kidding me???????

Jamie Dukes.

Nuff said.

Marshall Falk, Deion and one other person (can't remember) were there along with Dukes.

It was Warren Sapp.

Who took Merrimen as his franchise centre piece!

It was Warren Sapp.

Who took Merrimen as his franchise centre piece!

that's right. thank you. another brilliant move...BUT....at least his guy is elligible to play~!

I've said my piece on Dukes before but I guess he's on the air to be controversial. Suppose it would be a bit boring if it was just Rod Woodson and Terrell Davis being nice to each other...

Still a f'kin idiot though.

I've said my piece on Dukes before but I guess he's on the air to be controversial. Suppose it would be a bit boring if it was just Rod Woodson and Terrell Davis being nice to each other...

Still a f'kin idiot though.[/QUOTE
Woodson is so boring. I loved him as a player, but he's awful as an analyst.

Still a f'kin idiot though.
Woodson is so boring. I loved him as a player, but he's awful as an analyst.

To be honest I don't mind him. I prefer listening to him more than the earache inducing I'm right your wrong approach from Dukes or the endless drivel that Faulk spews.

Brett Favre and T.O....these guys should just get their own channel where that's the only place the media can talk about them...that way, there will time to report on the other couple of thousand people in the NFL. Talking about these guys and only these guys isn't sexy, it's lazy and sensationalized "reporting." Half of having Romo on that list is just a disguised reason to talk about T.O. yet again; Romo's name was used twice in the article, while T.O. was mentioned five times. So half of the five "sexiest stories" are about 2 guys that most people are way past being sick of hearing about. All that said, it'll be interesting to see what Romo does without T.O..

Brady's return will be a huge story all year. That's a given.

I could definitely find any number of "sexier stories" than how Mangini or McDaniels do this year.

All I know is that when that opener comes against Buffalo, I am gonna be going crazy with anticipation...I am hoping they show at least a fraction of the offense they ran in '07...then my optimism will be fully restored...

How much action do you guys think Brady will get during the pre-season? He could definitely use some on field time to get shake off some bugs and get 'warmed up' for the regular season.

Before the 08' season, he usually would play in 1 or 2 of the pre-season games.
He and Welker are getting some practice in on the West Coast right now...
TOM IN TRAINING - Faded Youth Blog

How much action do you guys think Brady will get during the pre-season? He could definitely use some on field time to get shake off some bugs and get 'warmed up' for the regular season.

Tough to say. He's a newlywed, so you'd normally expect him to get plenty of action. On the other hand, Mrs. Brady is rumored to be pregnant, so that could have an impact.

Tough to say. He's a newlywed, so you'd normally expect him to get plenty of action. On the other hand, Mrs. Brady is rumored to be pregnant, so that could have an impact.

:D

Well but I think it can safely be said that 99.9% of patriot nation will be glued to their TV screens at 1930 EST on Aug 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back