Asking for your support

What is your favorite Pats time slot?

• Saturday 4:30 PM (can't wait)

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • Saturday 8:30 PM (prime time)

Votes: 36 42.4%
  • Sunday 1:00 PM (classic time)

Votes: 23 27.1%
  • Sunday 4:30 PM (save the best for last)

Votes: 13 15.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Now that we know the Pats will be hosting a playoff game, what is your preferred time slot for the Pats to play?

Saturday 4:30 PM
Saturday 8:30 PM
Sunday 1:00 PM
Sundy 4:30 PM

I like Saturday prime time. Love being on the big stage and getting to sleep in the morning after!

I prefer Sun 430

These are the way I think it will go if Pats get bye week

Sat 4pm
@Sea/SF

Sat 8pm
@Den

Sun 1pm
@NO/Car

Sun 4:30
@NE

If Pats don't get bye

Sat 4pm
@Chic/GB

Sat 8pm
@NE

Sun 1pm
@Indy/Cincy

Sun 4pm
@Dal/Phl

I like Saturday at 8:30 pm as well because I get to watch the Pats play a day early and because I like the feel of prime time games... PatsDeb makes a good point about sleeping in the next day too so that's an added bonus. :D

Saturday at 8:30. It's such a great atmosphere and setting in Foxboro during January. Can only hope there's some white stuff falling to the turf at Gillette, too.

I love Saturday at 8:30 also.

Saturday night in primetime. Seems like we have much better luck on saturdays than sundays.

God invented football so we'd have something to look forward to after church and Sunday dinner.

Any other time than 1:00 pm Sunday is a sin against all that is holy and right with the world.

God invented football so we'd have something to look forward to after church and Sunday dinner.

Any other time than 1:00 pm Sunday is a sin against all that is holy and right with the world.

Then we'd only be able to watch one football game a week....that would be a sin against all that is holy and right in the world to be limited to one football game a week.

My favorite time slot for a game involving the Patriots is for kickoff to be on a Sunday at 6:30 pm ET.

Anything but saturday, there is a big event at my work on divisional saturday and it would be next to impossible to get the night off. Last time I had to work during a Pats playoff game, vs. Denver in 2005...:bricks:

I do think whoever gets the saturday night game would choose the Broncos

Of course the Pats need to get one of the byes first...

Then we'd only be able to watch one football game a week....that would be a sin against all that is holy and right in the world to be limited to one football game a week.

The Patriots only play one game a week. There are no other games to watch.

1. Saturday 8:30 PM
2. Sunday 1:00 PM
3. Saturday 4:30 PM
4. Sunday 4:30 PM

Have we ever played an early Sunday game since we've been good?

I'm surprised nobody has brought up my reason for choosing Saturday prime time (other than it being the "marquee game"):

If the Patriots win on Saturday, they get to spend the next day preparing for their next opponent and resting while two other games are played on Sunday. Even if it is just one extra day of rest, that matters and that can help the Pats.

I mean, isn't that one extra day of rest the reason the Pats stomped the Ravens?

I'm surprised nobody has brought up my reason for choosing Saturday prime time (other than it being the "marquee game"):

If the Patriots win on Saturday, they get to spend the next day preparing for their next opponent and resting while two other games are played on Sunday. Even if it is just one extra day of rest, that matters and that can help the Pats.

I mean, isn't that one extra day of rest the reason the Pats stomped the Ravens?

If we're talking about the divisional round leading into the AFCCG played on Sunday, then yes--it makes a lot of sense to want to have that extra day, but if we're talking about the wildcard round, then sometimes the team that plays on a Saturday goes again the next Saturday in the divisional round, so it's not any benefit.

I did get your jab about Harbaugh's comments about them being flat from the MNF game, which I thought was pretty funny :)

I've got to be honest though, unless we're talking about our divisional round game falling on a Saturday and giving us an extra day of prep for the AFCCG on the following Sunday afternoon, I really couldn't care less about what day/time the game falls on.

Just give me a big fat "W" in any time slot when it comes to this time of the year.

I rarely get to sleep in these days. I like Saturdays at 4:30 because I get home before 10 and if the Pats win they get an extra day of rest.

Well said, my strong rich friend.

My favorite time slot for a game involving the Patriots is for kickoff to be on a Sunday at 6:30 pm ET.
Me too, followed by a parade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back