PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Famous Pats Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louis Ck and George Carlin are HORRIBLE comedians. They are both terribly bitter jerks(at least Carlin is in hell). I dont enjoy people that spew hate and vitriol and call it edgy humor. I know it's a strange thing to admit to on the internet but I like my humor funny not pissed off and bitter.Only comedy snobs claim to like Carlin and CK. The same kind of people that list their favorite movies as obscure foreign films and tiny independent movies that made 5 Dollars box office playing in the back rooms of 'rainbow' bars. Give me Dane Cook(who is a huge Pats fan BTW) over an old perv in a pony tail and a sad little foul mouthed soulless ginger any day.

I'm famous in the solder world.

It's a VERY small world.

Louis Ck and George Carlin are HORRIBLE comedians. They are both terribly bitter jerks(at least Carlin is in hell). I dont enjoy people that spew hate and vitriol and call it edgy humor. I know it's a strange thing to admit to on the internet but I like my humor funny not pissed off and bitter.Only comedy snobs claim to like Carlin and CK. The same kind of people that list their favorite movies as obscure foreign films and tiny independent movies that made 5 Dollars box office playing in the back rooms of 'rainbow' bars. Give me Dane Cook(who is a huge Pats fan BTW) over an old perv in a pony tail and a sad little foul mouthed soulless ginger any day.

I can't find the dislike button.

Gisele Bundchen

OK, OK so she's not a big Welker fan

Last edited:
Are you just trying to piss me off? Dane is theif and hack who cant come up with his own stuff and Carlin put out decades worth of comedy and was a voice of his generation. I doubt Danes best friends would even take your stance.

I'm famous in the solder world.

It's a VERY small world.

PatJew not to be confused with the BearJew known for killing Nazis.....errr I mean known for killing brews and jets fans.

everyone should be a pats fan

Here's a little known fact. Toto is a Pats fan.....

Attachments

• new-england-patriots-dog-jersey-1935.jpg
    new-england-patriots-dog-jersey-1935.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 198
Wild Thing John Daly is a Patriots fan.

Alice Cooper is a Pats fan. He wore a personalized Patriots jersey during his concert Tuesday night at Comcast Center. :rocker:

ok, now im impressed :D I'm a fan of BLS.

Another Pats fan that hasnt been named yet, that you might know, Mike Mangini.

Yes. In fact, Mike was interviewed for the next issue of my magazine.

Alice Cooper is a Pats fan. He wore a personalized Patriots jersey during his concert Tuesday night at Comcast Center. :rocker:
Not sure if that makes him a Patriots fan if it was the center in Mansfield (makes him smart, which i recall he is very smart). If he wore it in a place like Pittsburg or NY that would make him a superfan.

Not sure if that makes him a Patriots fan if it was the center in Mansfield (makes him smart, which i recall he is very smart). If he wore it in a place like Pittsburg or NY that would make him a superfan.
Lots of performers wear hometown team jerseys wherever they are playing. Happens all the time.

Steve DeOssie is a big Pats fan when he's not ball washing for the Giants

Ozzy Ozbourne my freinds. Now that's A-list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back