PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Famous Pats Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Hudson, Kurt Russel, Elton John, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Gardner, Retired pro boxer Micky Ward, and Ciara are all Patriots Fans!

Famous Author Steven King is also a Patriots fan!

Last edited:
Kate Hudson, Kurt Russel, Elton John, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Gardner, Retired pro boxer Micky Ward, and Ciara are all Patriots Fans!

Famous Author Steven King is also a Patriots fan!

Oh good, I'm relieved to know Kate Hudson is a Pats fan. She seems like a die hard sports fan.

Too bad things didn't work out with A-Rod.

Mayor Menino is a huge Pats fan. He loves Gronkbowski and Tom Grady.

Bridget Moynihan, film star and Blue Bloods cast member
And co-star Danny Wahlberg
They were forced to wear Jets uni shirts in an episode last year
Doing that for money gives prostitution a bad name

Bridget is far from a Pats fan. She roots for those turds in green now.

I'd love to see Eddie Bruschi, Billie McGinist or Mahk Light interveiw him.

Bridget is far from a Pats fan. She roots for those turds in green now.

Interesting. She and Walberg were complaining about having to wear Jets uniforms for their TV show

Last edited:
Last edited:
Of course Bridget is a Pats fan, all baby-mommas are fans of the company that supplies the child support checks!

Tony Larussa also a Pats fan

Last edited:
Of course Bridget is a Pats fan, all baby-mommas are fans of the company that supplies the child support checks!

Tony Larussa also a Pats fan

Donnie Wahlberg said the entire cast of Blue Bloods except him was rooting for The Giants in this past Superbowl to Linda Holliday (BB's fiancee') on Twitter.

I don't think anyone can call themselves a fan of a team, and root for their team's opponent to win the Superbowl/NBA Finals/Stanley Cup/World Series.

What are Jack's initials again? My thoughts exactly.

I think there are true fans and bandwagon fans looking for a photo op/mention in US Weekly.

I would put Matt Damon/Maria Menonous/Mark Wahlberg/John Cena in the true fan category. Matt records any games he misses. John loves all Boston teams, and has pics of attending games for all teams back before he made it. Maria and Mark are also sincere in their support of all Boston Teams. Mark told People Magazine a funny story about Kobe Bryant telling his daughter Ella she should be a Lakers fan, and Mark said she's a Boston fan. Then Ella said "But Daddy I was born in LA!" Mark said he and Kobe laughed.

I think Ben Affleck is sincere as well.

Bandwagon fans are celebs like Ciara. Ciara never popped up until the Superbowl media day name dropping Tom and Gisele, and mentioning them using the same personal trainer. She was praising them which is fine (It's nice to know accomplished people are nice), but I question her sincerity as a Patriots fan. Where was Ciara before? I keep up with her musical career, and I find it interesting she never attended a game or repped the Patriots before.

If I'm wrong about Ciara, then please excuse me. I'm trying to pick myself up from ground over my shock of the audition video. I'm heading back into hibernation until the season starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back