PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FA WR Donald Jones (Bills) visiting with the Patriots today

Status
Not open for further replies.
jones interest is in self-preservation

vince-wilfork-donald-jones.gif

Another undrafted guy.

This guy is supposed to be fast, but I can't tell that by his stats.

solid roster guy for short $$

What's funny, is NFL.com doesn't seem to have a player page for him, and ESPN.com doesn't list his height and weight... unless I just have a case of the search engine herp derps.

Can we get a few good taller wide receivers........ please ???????

WOnder if he has any highlights not against the Pats secondary. ...

Great flag football style tackle by Chung as soon as Jones got the ball!

I've just said elsewhere I liked him coming out of College the other year. He had a really good Combine and I'm surprise he went Undrafted.

Better give him the wonderlic to make sure he can understand this offense.. no more Joey Galloways.

Movie is a good display of how bad Steve Gregory is at finding tackling angles, not of anything special about Donald Jones (note it also doesn't show he is bad I frankly don't know).

That's nice and everything but I want to start seeing some interest in defensive players.

So the patriots suck on defense and their two visits today are from offense players.. Meanwhile Ed reed is going to Houston... Sweet

Big, strong, fast guy who is only 25 and caught over 40 receptions from Ryan Freaking Fitzpatrick last year?????

What doesn't say David Givens about him??????

Uh oh........

Donald Jones, WR, Buffalo Bills, NFL - CBSSports.com

"Jones, who was placed on the non-football/illness list with an unknown ailment late last season, finished his best season in the league, totaling 41 catches for 443 yards and four touchdowns. He has told reporters in the past that he has played with this medical condition his entire career and it won't keep him from playing in 2013."

I need more highlights videos of this guy beside the one featureing Vince Wilfork decapitated him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes