PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN ordered not to discuss Manning Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to hate all the sensationalism, but after the last year and what has happened with the Patriots and Tom Brady, I don't mind seeing Manning dragged through the mud. Of course, unlike Brady, he actually did something.

what I want to see, Tony, is Manning come out and apologize for that national press conference he did feigning outrage and anger at what has been the truth all along. I'm probably not going to see this in my lifetime however..:(

You might get your wish (mine too). If this Peyton bashing continues we might see the HGH cover up break open.

You know I wish someone big in the media had the balls to say something like "this needs to be given as much attention as deflategate, especially given this is a MUCH, MUCH more serious matter " and me dreaming someone to say "we didn't give Tom Brady the benefit of the doubt so why should we Manning".

Boy Patriots fans sure have gotten under Bob Kravitz skin. He was being interviewed on espn radio and several times mentioned how he's not well liked in New England and how he's sure he will hear from his "friends" in NE for his view of the Peyton situation. He just threw those in there, nothing was said to bring that up. Lol

Boy Patriots fans sure have gotten under Bob Kravitz skin. He was being interviewed on espn radio and several times mentioned how he's not well liked in New England and how he's sure he will hear from his "friends" in NE for his view of the Peyton situation. He just threw those in there, nothing was said to bring that up. Lol

I doubt he's well liked anywhere, tbh

Total puke.

Read his article on the latest Peyton stuff. Purposely misspelled Ms. Naughtright's name as Naughtright. He's scum.

When I googled 'Peyton Manning assault', the world wide leader was the only site that I found that used the word "alleged" in their article on this story.

That speaks volumes about their bias and lack of transparency.
I noticed that too.

They blanketed Manning's story within the article by saying (this is how I took it), "manning has an old sexual assault allegation, BUT THESE OTHER GUYS RAPED WOMEN!"

The real question for ESPN is: can Manning's success rate in cover ups beat the '95-'96 Bulls?

Well, Stephen A Smith and First Take talked about it, and believe it or not, Stephen A killed it.

You can tell, the way he's talking, that he has convictions about this. This isn't the usual pump-up-the-ratings sensationalism. Skip Bayless was unusually timid as well.

To be honest on where this issue lies currently, there was never such a candid moment of people saying, "We need to know WHO tom brady is." It was more about, "Did tom brady cheat and lie?!? Oooooooo..... we think we gotcha!" Challenging his integrity as it pertains to football equipment.

This is about, "All of this largely unknown information (because he covered it up), indicates Peyton Manning is a terrible person. We're waiting for your response, Peypey."....challenging his integrity as it pertains to other human beings.

This issue will not go away for him. He's going to have to take this on the chin (or partially on his face and the rest on the top of his head).

Last edited:

Not sure what this region's dislike for him and his role in reporting on Deflategate has anything to do with his hot take on Peyton's alleged sexual assault on Jamie and his alleged shipment of HGH under his wife's name.

Maybe because no one knows who the hell he is he used the Pats as a validation for his relevance in the world of sports media?

Total puke.

Read his article on the latest Peyton stuff. Purposely misspelled Ms. Naughtright's name as Naughtright. He's scum.

He has since corrected the spelling. The misspelling was completely uncalled for. Maybe he did it as a veiled angry shot at her because she refused to go along with UT's plan of "blaming it on a black guy".

You can tell, the way he's talking, that he has convictions about this. This isn't the usual pump-up-the-ratings sensationalism. Skip Bayless was unusually timid as well.

To be honest on where this issue lies currently, there was never such a candid moment of people saying, "We need to know WHO tom brady is." It was more about, "Did tom brady cheat and lie?!? Oooooooo..... we think we gotcha!" Challenging his integrity as it pertains to football equipment.

This is about, "All of this largely unknown information (because he covered it up), indicates Peyton Manning is a terrible person. We're waiting for your response, Peypey."....challenging his integrity as it pertains to other human beings.

This issue will not go away for him. He's going to have to take this on the chin (or partially on his face and the rest on the top of of his head).

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe