PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Employee in Bathroom w. balls for 90 secs

NFL network probably meant 10 seconds for all 12.

Still don't know if this person is a pats employee or not.

Aren't ball attendants officially NFL employees. Or atleast I heard they are on NFL's payroll.

Aren't ball attendants officially NFL employees. Or atleast I heard they are on NFL's payroll.
I think they're paid by the NFL but 'supplied' for want of a better word, by the team.

grasping-at-straws1.jpg

Run that by me again?
They probably meant it takes 10 seconds to tap 10 balls. Not 10 seconds a ball. It takes a half a second to put a little needle in and remove some air.

They probably meant it takes 10 seconds to tap 10 balls. Not 10 seconds a ball. It takes a half a second to put a little needle in and remove some air.

A second a ball? Come on

Well, Huffington Post is certainly doing a widespread and enthusiastic smear job on the Pats, complete with misleading headlines and inaacurate reporting. Multiple stories about what legendary cheaters they are. CNN (the website anyway) seems to have wised up a bit.

As to all these news sources it would be a good life lesson to be equally skeptical of the other news they report.

Well, Huffington Post is certainly doing a widespread and enthusiastic smear job on the Pats, complete with misleading headlines and inaacurate reporting. Multiple stories about what legendary cheaters they are. CNN (the website anyway) seems to have wised up a bit.

I like how their report about the ball boy has been "updated" but there is no mention he was in the bathroom for 90 seconds.

Hahahahahahaha. You can't make this **** up.

Felger just admitted that he feels the ball boy could have deflated 11 balls in 90 seconds.
I like it that the missing 12th ball can just be dismissed as well. Of course they only had to do 11!

Felger just admitted that he feels the ball boy could have deflated 11 balls in 90 seconds.
How can you listen to them? I really really tried, but I can't do it.....

My wife asked, "why are you watching those a-holes?" and I realized the only reason to watch them was if you wanted to get angry, or dumber...... so I'm out

How can you listen to them? I really really tried, but I can't do it.....

My wife asked, "why are you watching those a-holes?" and I realized the only reason to watch them was if you wanted to get angry, or dumber...... so I'm out

WEEI was on a commercial. I just flipped the channel.

You cannot explain logic to conspiracy theorists. Try to argue facts and logic in any conspiracy (9/11, JFK, etc) and the theorists won't let the facts get in their way. It's the same **** with this fiasco.

You cannot explain logic to conspiracy theorists. Try to argue facts and logic in any conspiracy 9/11, JFK, etc) and the theorists won't let those facts get in their way. It's the same **** with this fiasco.

Neither side of the aisle has covered itself in glory on this issue. And I'm referring to fans and 'fans', not to those actually involved in things.

Felger and Mazz are 10 secs away from getting their very own tin foil hats.

I like it that the missing 12th ball can just be dismissed as well. Of course they only had to do 11!

How many times have you seen Blount throw a football into the stands? He knew what was up, and acted quickly and accordingly. Only 11 were deflated.

WEEI was on a commercial. I just flipped the channel.
oh man, after you posted this I thought "hey good idea, I'll listen to Dale and Holley they are usually resonable" and friggin' Peter King is on. Please shut him up Dale and Michael.

Felger is unbearable, I tried listening, it's impossible.
The way he annunciates his words is annoying, especially his T's. no I didn'T, whaTT, yeSS maZZ.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back