PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Employee in Bathroom w. balls for 90 secs

I didn't inject politics. I responded to you doing so, so don't try spinning this into others being the people who are out of line, since the person out of line is you.. You say you're trying to keep the politics out, after you deliberately injected them. Fine, let's see you demonstrate your desire to keep out the politics. Fix your original post by removing the nonsense about the climate science deniers.

Calling them out when ignoring the science is fine, using the politically charge "climate denier" isnt. Patters I have the most respect for you, but just move far from that word and focus more on them ignoring the science of deflation, please

As I said, I made one political comment, and then three conservatives immediately piped in and objected, and I respected that. If you keep bringing it up, I have no control over that, but since that one comment I have not done it again. You guys keep harping on it. That said, my point remains the same -- namely that the NFL needs people who reject scientific consensus to respond to BB. The consensus, regardless of one's politics, is that atmospheric conditions can have a profound effect on the psi of the balls.

This time i was in the bathroom with 2 balls for about 5 min...that taco man!

As I said, I made one political comment, and then three conservatives immediately piped in and objected, and I respected that. If you keep bringing it up, I have no control over that, but since that one comment I have not done it again. You guys keep harping on it. That said, my point remains the same -- namely that the NFL needs people who reject scientific consensus to respond to BB. The consensus, regardless of one's politics, is that atmospheric conditions can have a profound effect on the psi of the balls.

I agree, they have not shown another science experiment or formula that disproves it

:)

Remove your comment, instead of trying to blame myself and others here for responding to your action. That will solve the problem.

You're a mod. You know how to edit your post.

I just heard the ball boy has been completely exhonerated. Apparently he was European.

Why didn't he go to the bathroom before he got the balls? Dumb kid.
Because he didn't think when he picked up the balls that he had to go but when there was a delay, he thought, better go now before I can't go again.

I just heard the ball boy has been completely exhonerated. Apparently he was European.
I hate to play the gullible fool here but . . . has he really been exonerated or is there a European joke in there somewhere ?

Remove your comment, instead of trying to blame myself and others here for responding to your action. That will solve the problem.

You're a mod. You know how to edit your post.

No Deus, I think you're being a bit transparent here. There are often political comments made in threads in this forum, and in another thread there is a race discussion, which is not raising conservative ire (I suspect because conservatives like the pov). The fact is my point is a valid one: the NFL needs scientists who don't embrace consensus to respond to BB. Climate deniers (among others) fit that bill. That is not just political. It is fact, and could have easily been stated by someone without a clear political leaning.

They should rename this year's contest the "Scatological Bowl"...and place little placards of pee pee, caa caa and doo doo all over the stadium.

No Deus, I think you're being a bit transparent here. There are often political comments made in threads in this forum, and in another thread there is a race discussion, which is not raising conservative ire (I suspect because conservatives like the pov). The fact is my point is a valid one: the NFL needs scientists who don't embrace consensus to respond to BB. Climate deniers (among others) fit that bill. That is not just political. It is fact, and could have easily been stated by someone without a clear political leaning.

The one who's being transparent is you. Quit trying to turn this onto others, and keep your political **** in the political forum. Remove the comment, which doesn't belong.

And you making the above, completely asinine post, doesn't help your position any. Your point's not valid. It's as stupid as all get out.

The one who's being transparent is you. Quit trying to turn this onto others, and keep your political **** in the political forum. Remove the comment, which doesn't belong.

And you making the above, completely asinine post, doesn't help your position any. Your point's not valid. It's as stupid as all get out.

I don't think swearing and personal attacks are allowed in the forum, fyi.

I don't think swearing and personal attacks are allowed in the forum, fyi.

I haven't made any personal attacks. Again, quit trying to spin this. You were out of line. You need to edit your posts.

Totally asinine responses by folks still harping on being able to deflate the footballs within 90 seconds in a bathroom.

I lost faith in humankind....
:(

I have officially stopped caring about hategate. I will never watch a sports network for commentary again. They can all go F themselves.

I would think Brady and BB have around 10 people in their life that they solely trust. Most if not all family. Both are probably going to go down as the best at their respected positions QB/Coach. Both are extremely intelligent. Do you all think for one second that either or both were in cohorts with an 18 year old ball boy. A story the kid would probably sell to the media for $1,000 or if smart enough $500,000. You think this kid would not be mouthing off about in front of his friends having a cold one. This a witch hunt and nothing more. I am sure Kraft is secretly securing ownership backing to get his own investigators to investigate Goodell and his underlings. He will not leave this as an open case without countering. His fortune rests on it.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back