PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman reinjures foot

As another poster mentioned, he was not "re-injured" he had a simple clean up procedure and will be fine for camp

The Blitz with Jeff Howe & Karen Guregian | Boston Herald

There are other outlets reporting that he did in fact, re-injure the foot which led to needing to have the "clean up procedure."

In other words, they didn't decide out of the blue to make Edelman have a clean up procedure in the month of May. It was done for a reason, and would've been done earlier had he not re-injured it if it were simply a nagging injury.

It Is What It Is » Report: Julian Edelman in walking boot because of right foot injury

I don't know who is right, or closer to being right. I'm just stating that it may not be as simple as you seem to think, that's all.

Then why is everyone *****ing so much?

Also, I like how we can say "tits" but not ****amamie.

Those tits are ****amamie!!!!

Media sees Edelman in boot. Media wants to be first to break story. Media never bothers to figure out why he is in boot. Media breaks story about Edes "re-injuring" himself. PatsFans over reacts.

Media sees Edelman in boot. Media wants to be first to break story. Media never bothers to figure out why he is in boot. Media breaks story about Edes "re-injuring" himself. PatsFans over reacts.

I don't understand what you're trying to say here?

You are claiming that Edelman, who was put on IR in the 3rd week of November, is now just getting around to having a "clean-up" procedure on his foot which has been injured since last fall?

I would think that common sense would point to the trainers and Belichick choosing to have him get this procedure done a lot earlier. I don't see ANY way that they could have diagnosed a foot injury that they assumed would have a 4-6 month + recovery period, and are now just realizing that he needs a clean up procedure.

That's just my opinion though. I could very well be wrong just the same, but it sure seems like something happened to recently aggrevate/warrant having a 'clean up procedure.' Otherwise this would have been done awhile ago.

So, now we are sure that Gronkowski, Hernandez, Edelman and Ballard will all be healthy for camp. ???

Not a big deal, IMO.

Long as he doesn't miss TC.

Chris Price and Shalise Young are reporting foot injury.

Well first off Price cites his source as the Globe, which is Young. So you don't get to use Chris Price.

But Karen Guregian says clean-up procedure. She even gives Young credit for first reporting Edelman in a boot. But yet distinctly says clean-up procedure.

But wait I thought Edelman wasn't even injury prone :rofl: the things that are said by some on this site

Like I asked in the TJ Moe thread, can Hey Moe return punts?

nothing new..guy always gets hurt

ima still wantin' ta know wat Kontra bein' tagged as "DI" means.

Edleglass. Edel = brittle. Cause she is. Julia Brittleman.

mrglass.jpg

I don't understand what you're trying to say here?

You are claiming that Edelman, who was put on IR in the 3rd week of November, is now just getting around to having a "clean-up" procedure on his foot which has been injured since last fall?

I would think that common sense would point to the trainers and Belichick choosing to have him get this procedure done a lot earlier. I don't see ANY way that they could have diagnosed a foot injury that they assumed would have a 4-6 month + recovery period, and are now just realizing that he needs a clean up procedure.

That's just my opinion though. I could very well be wrong just the same, but it sure seems like something happened to recently aggrevate/warrant having a 'clean up procedure.' Otherwise this would have been done awhile ago.

People have clean up procedures done a year or more after having the initial surgery all the time, it's no big deal.

People have clean up procedures done a year or more after having the initial surgery all the time, it's no big deal.

He's a china doll, everytime he is used extensively in the game plan he gets hurt within a game or two.

but when you are made of glass..it isn't a good sign that the fans (us) want to see.

but when you are made of glass..it isn't a good sign that the fans (us) want to see.

He's not made of glass he just has freak injuries!

(Hint: staying healthy is akin to a skill at the professional level)

You're raining on my Glass Menagerie parade

When you see a minor clean up operation like this appears to be it's usually an indication that it went pretty well.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back