PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman OUT vs. Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeGarrette Blount also out. Jonas Gray time. How did we suddenly have so many injuries?

That is bad for his stats, he was on pace for another 1000 yards season, now he will hit that mark only if he light up in the last game, unlikely though

LeGarrette Blount also out. Jonas Gray time. How did we suddenly have so many injuries?
Not sure what happened, but I'd say we've been pretty lucky this season thus far (no jinx). Even still, these injuries shouldn't be serious, and we should have minitron, Blount, and Arrington back for the playoffs, which is what counts.

That is bad for his stats, he was on pace for another 1000 yards season, now he will hit that mark only if he light up in the last game, unlikely though

28 yards is lighting it up?

I also recall a certain WR pretty much winning the game in the season opener against the Bills last year. Which was the last time that receiver was healthy and starting in the slot.

It'll be interesting to see what Amendola looks like this time around.

It is nice but I would feel much better if JE was in.

Let the Amendudela Era begin! Unleash the Beastlette!

Good. We need Edelman healthy for the playoffs, not concussed for the Jets.

Maybe this will give Brady a chance to get Wright and Amendola more involved, which could be a good thing down the road.

Agree. Amendola really needs to step up and have a game like his first At Buffalo. And Wright showing he can bee a v factor would also give opposing defenses more to take into account. The Patriots were built for the long haul and appear to be b in good shape and ready to peak for the playoffs imo. Looking forward to seeing how these guys do with expanded roles.

I'd sit Gronk out too. Rex Ryan is a scumbag. A fat little rich kid spoiled loser scumbag. His team is only playing to injure as many Pats players as they can illegally or not. That's what he means by getting his "best". I'd max protect, run, run run run and run some more and on D blitz early to rattle Gee-moron. The point to this game is to, firstly, get out of it intact and healthy.

That being said, the Pats will probably do the exact opposite. McGenius will come out throwing every down and sending Gronk into the area of that idiot rookie Jet safety that can't play. All he knows is how to dirty hit low at the knees so McD will give him plenty of chances. Why? Because this is what the genius does.

On D we'll sit back in a BdB soft 3/4 per orders of BB and Kerley will catch a dozen balls on Arrinbgton's replacement.They'll let Gee-No! get some semblance of rhythm with zero pressure and then when they DO finally send some blitzers, he'll run for 1st downs.

Attack Attack Attack!!!! Blitz blitz blitz early and often...chuck the receivers at the LOS. Run blitz the a and b gaps.Play aggressively!!!!

but I doubt we'll see that.

I'd sit Gronk out too. Rex Ryan is a scumbag. A fat little rich kid spoiled loser scumbag. His team is only playing to injure as many Pats players as they can illegally or not. That's what he means by getting his "best". I'd max protect, run, run run run and run some more and on D blitz early to rattle Gee-moron. The point to this game is to, firstly, get out of it intact and healthy.

That being said, the Pats will probably do the exact opposite. McGenius will come out throwing every down and sending Gronk into the area of that idiot rookie Jet safety that can't play. All he knows is how to dirty hit low at the knees so McD will give him plenty of chances. Why? Because this is what the genius does.

On D we'll sit back in a BdB soft 3/4 per orders of BB and Kerley will catch a dozen balls on Arrinbgton's replacement.They'll let Gee-No! get some semblance of rhythm with zero pressure and then when they DO finally send some blitzers, he'll run for 1st downs.

Attack Attack Attack!!!! Blitz blitz blitz early and often...chuck the receivers at the LOS. Run blitz the a and b gaps.Play aggressively!!!!

but I doubt we'll see that.
There are many things Rex Ryan is. Nasty, overweight, creepy all fit very nicely. But Rex Ryan, as far as I've seen him vs the Pats, would never do that to win. He has respect for both Brady and Belichick.

There are many things Rex Ryan is. Nasty, overweight, creepy all fit very nicely. But Rex Ryan, as far as I've seen him vs the Pats, would never do that to win. He has respect for both Brady and Belichick.

Bullshyt. He's a spoiled, entitled little fat rich kid narcissist all grown up but still acting out his puerile psychology that formed in his pre-teens. He's a despicable human being devoid of any moral compass whatsoever...or have you forgotten the Sal Alosi orchestrated sideline tripping incident? Fat slob boy threw Alosi under the bus post game after a week of practicing THAT play all week, with Ryan's full knowledge and backing!! He's a rat ba$tard that should NEVER get another job anywhere in the NFL

I don't think that's necessarily correct. He may have had it in the game but played through it.
I heard today on the radio that it was sustained in practice this week. My God, not trying to stir up a ****storm over this.

That's pure, unadulterated steaming ********.

I heard today on the radio that it was sustained in practice this week. My God, not trying to stir up a ****storm over this.

why not??? There's a goddamned hurricane raging in another thread over Brady's contract. Seems the whole fanbase is seeing phantoms and gargoyles now that the playoffs are around the corner.

why not??? There's a goddamned hurricane raging in another thread over Brady's contract. Seems the whole fanbase is seeing phantoms and gargoyles now that the playoffs are around the corner.
The world has gone f###### crazy. I'm going to bed. JC people are nuts.

UNLEASH THE SQUID!

Football_Squid_by_meglyman.jpg

I'm telling you, the Taliban put something in the water around here tonight...

I hope the OP is happy. Until he'd made this thread, and jinxed everything, nobody from among the top 2 receivers (Edelman, Lafell), the top TE (Gronk) and the top pass-catching RB (Vereen) had missed a game all season.

That had been the biggest surprise.

I'm thinking that, at a minimum, you're posting this in the wrong thread, since the OP didn't mention anything that could be considered a jinx or a surprise.

But looking at the other thread, I'm not even sure that you'd be right if you posted it there (since the OP didn't say anything about health).

I'm thinking that, at a minimum, you're posting this in the wrong thread, since the OP didn't mention anything that could be considered a jinx or a surprise.

But looking at the other thread, I'm not even sure that you'd be right if you posted it there (since the OP didn't say anything about health).

Bizarre incident of crossing the streams...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back