PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman Forecast - Week 2

His first 200 yard game:

11 receptions, 212 yds, 2TD

/sarcarsm

Truly though, 6-8 catches for 70-80 yards.

I think they are just going to rest Danny this week for the game. I wouldn't really expect him to practice.

I hope that's the case. He will be needed as the Jets run D is supposedly stout. We'll have to see what our RB's can do without Vereen.

I don't see him getting two TDs again, since he'll be clearly the #1 option in the passing game and Cromartie is a very good CB. He'll probably be targeted more, though.

Will Dobson be active?
I hope so. He needs to get on the field soon so as to not fall too far behind and kill any mojo that might have built during training camp and preseason.

The turnaround is just too quick can't fault them for being cautious with him. Aaron Dobson and Josh Boyce need to come up Big this game. Edelman will have to be the chain mover in the Slot on 3rd downs.

Rex Ryan's job just got a lot easier. Stack up the run and rely on a solid pass defense. Take the under.

I guess the obvious is coming home to roost......isn't the pats current problem EXACTLY what every media dope in the world was predicting it would be?

is brandon Lloyd available? how about chad nameoftheday?

I guess the obvious is coming home to roost......isn't the pats current problem EXACTLY what every media dope in the world was predicting it would be?

The biggest boo boo of the Belichick era (losing Welker) is coming home
to roost. Let's see how BB can cope with the problem and if he can
continue to win games with this receiving corps. This may be a wasted
year for Brady after signing a team friendly extension.

I don't see him getting two TDs again, since he'll be clearly the #1 option in the passing game and Cromartie is a very good CB. He'll probably be targeted more, though.

I agree with the first part but Cromartie is better against WRs like Boldin. I expect Thompkins will have another frustrating week but hopefully Boyce/Dobson can get their hands on a ball or two.

Edelman - Our #1 WR

WOW!

Edelman will probably command a double team all game.

Re: Re: Edelman - Our #1 WR

WOW!

Edelman will probably command a double team all game.

Might be time to give Michael Jenkins a call, or sign Salas off the eagle's practice squad.

I see the post police have decided that we cannot discuss this week's WR situation, except under the misleading title. I guess, that I will need to rephrase the title and re-post.

Re: Edelman - Our #1 WR

I don't understand why you don't want to see Dobson active, at least for one game. Four active wide receivers is all that we have active.

On the other hand, I have no problem with us adding Jenkins or Hawkins until Danny is back.
IMHO, such additions can wait until after Thursday.

Might be time to give Michael Jenkins a call, or sign Salas off the eagle's practice squad.

Lloyd is a basketcase and Ochostinko is beyond done. Braylon Edwards is available and I know he'd love to stick it to the Jets.

The biggest boo boo of the Belichick era (losing Welker) is coming home
to roost. Let's see how BB can cope with the problem and if he can
continue to win games with this receiving corps. This may be a wasted
year for Brady after signing a team friendly extension.

Welker is not worth the contract or the years he was looking for. He had one good game in Denver yay. Amendola is better and we will blow out the Jets on Thursday.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back