PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman Absent (hope its not serious)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no sign of Edelperson. :(

Still no sign of Edelperson. :(

lol, is that his *politically correct* name?

Hope this isn't a concerning issue, our ST return game was looking better than ever with him on PR and Tate on KR.

Nothing too serious = Not going to IR :bricks:

No Cunningham?

No Cunningham?

Some clarity to injury situation - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

Five players in shorts. Five players were on the field but not in uniform for the opening of the practice. These players included defensive linemen Ron Brace and Myron Pryor; outside linebacker Jermaine Cunningham; tight end Aaron Hernandez; and cornerback Kyle Arrington. Brace and Pryor both played in Thursday’s preseason game against the Rams, with Brace leaving early due to an ankle injury.

I think that we will see these players when the season starts. Edelman was not on the field. McGowen and Bodden were not on the field either. I am concerned about Bodden and Edelman. We'll see.

really hoping it isn't serious. He did do a signing Saturday at Rodman Ford and judging by the pics it doesn't look like he's seriously hurt..

Maybe he got whiplash or a very mild concussion from that hit and has to wait x amount of days to return to active participation. We will never know.

It's very frustrating, and not right IMO, that a player just falls out of sight, off the radar, and no one says a thing..

There's one thing as being somewhat silent about injuries as Belichick is, but to not even acknowledge that he is missing and let the media, and others, know why............. that's very wrong....

And yes, before someone says that we have no right to know, yes I agree with that, but at least one small iota of information is not too much to ask for.
I believe that none of the other teams have this deep of a problem in knowing that health status of the players on the team. At least, some of it. Belichick is the Sargeant Schultz of the NFL...."I know Nothing"

YouTube - I See Nothing - Sgt Schultz

The mystery man behind the hood can not be questioned by mere mortals.

Hmmm, no Edelman or Bodden. I hope Bodden didn't aggravate whatever kept him out the first 2 preseason games.

Meriweather being back is a plus, though.

Hmmm, no Edelman or Bodden. I hope Bodden didn't aggravate whatever kept him out the first 2 preseason games.

Meriweather being back is a plus, though.

Bodden will definitely be ready for the opener, this Edelman situation is getting a little bit concerning though

Why so not serious?

culture-shock-the-joker-thumb.jpg

It's very frustrating, and not right IMO, that a player just falls out of sight, off the radar, and no one says a thing..

There's one thing as being somewhat silent about injuries as Belichick is, but to not even acknowledge that he is missing and let the media, and others, know why............. that's very wrong....

And yes, before someone says that we have no right to know, yes I agree with that, but at least one small iota of information is not too much to ask for.
I believe that none of the other teams have this deep of a problem in knowing that health status of the players on the team. At least, some of it. Belichick is the Sargeant Schultz of the NFL...."I know Nothing"

YouTube - Sgt Schultz knows nothing, nothing!

You post alot and never say anything important.

Not sure what being serious has to do with anything, and it certainly had nothing to do with my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST