PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

East-West Shrine Bowl Coaching Roster - Shrine Bowl Updates

Just kidnap him NOW!

Flowers must improve his drops to prove his reliability to an NFL coaching staff. He has been charged with 24 drops over his career at BC with an 11% drop rate. As we have seen, no matter how talented a wide receiver is, dropping passes will not be tolerated. Flowers faces a high amount of off-coverage and free releases. This leaves a lot to be imagined regarding his release package.

I wonder if the college players have read the article in the Boston Herald, then they see Joe Judge walking around practice.

Finally a relevant game. The first one in 4 weeks, and also the final one of the season.

Will be nice to see Billy O out there giving us a taste of what is to come in 2023, as we are poised to win Lombardi trophy #7 next season.

Lazar and Barth said on their podcast that Belichick was late to practice yesterday while O’Brien wasn’t there at all. They speculated that it could have been due to OL coach interviews.

Mike Reiss gave an update yesterday:

Here are the Shrine coaching assignments, which are designed to help coaches grow beyond their usual positions:
  • Head coach: Troy Brown
  • Offensive coordinator: Ross Douglas
  • QBs: Douglas
  • OL: Vinnie Sunseri
  • RB: Evan Rothstein
  • WR: Brown
  • Defensive coordinator: Mike Pellegrino/Brian Belichick
  • DL: Pellegrino
  • LB: Belichick
  • DB: V’Angelo Bentley
  • Assistant DL: Keith Jones (Bill Walsh fellowship/Arkansas State)
  • Special teams: Joe Houston
  • Strength & conditioning: Deron Mayo

Ref: 'I'm practically living the dream': Patriots' Bailey Zappe preps for Year 2 after solid rookie season

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back