PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early Camp Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that versatility is important and all, but for those of you in the know, has he stood out at all in camp?
I would not get to worked up on his versatility. Great that he lined up at DE but what good is it when he sucked at that he barely got a rep in 3 years. If he is on the team as a TE and the need arises at DE I would prefer we go street shopping.

As far as TE I don't think he has been anything special but just due to the fact that he makes a catch means he winds up standing out more as TE than he ever did as a DE. I didn't watch him closely so I will avoid any real critique of him as a TE but I hesitate to believe the reports of him looking good as I think it's a product of being an eligible receiver means people will notice you more.

Dobson has been seeing a lot of action, being targeted by Brady and Garrapalo a lot.. He was targeted by Brady in the redzone quite a bit in the Wednesday stadium practice

I was just about to write this!. I think he makes the team!
All Bequette really needs to do to make the team is beat out Hoo-man and take his spot as a blocker that catches more than the 3 passes he caught last year. I only hope that Jake is better at blocking than he is at shedding blocks.

Last edited:
I understand that versatility is important and all, but for those of you in the know, has he stood out at all in camp?

I don't know diddly, I just threw the name out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore