PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

EA sports NFL Head Coach thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few easy tips and cheats for Madden I think some people might know them already.

IMO, I find the cap to be something that isnt so hard to handle. Lets say I go into franchise and re sign Randall Gay to an 7 year deal...he really doesnt accept anything under the 2 million dollar cap space thing. Asante Samuel actually took up 3 million of cap space which I found absolutely ridiculous. More than Wilson took. But still even average and decent players will get pretty good contracts if you just automatically give them the default deal, could hurt your cap. I played a franchise where I actually had to quit in the fourth year because my cap was less then 1 million. I signed tons of players to long term deals, so if I tried to cut any of those players, the next season I'll have no cap, meaning no free agents and no draft picks that I can sign. But the cap isnt so hared to handle. I just got to lazy and gave them big contracts thinking it would be fine but it didnt turn out that way.

So if you really hate the cap, the trick to do this is tedious but it works. If you want to sign Bruschi as a LB. Before going into franchise, edit rosters, make him a running back and his rating will really plummet. Go into franchise sign him to seven years for low money. Turn him back to LB and he has his normal stats. I havent exactly found out what happened if you picked up Ty Law, made him a butter fingers reciever and turned him to wr then back to CB, if he'd complain about his low wage sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back