PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Robyn Glaser is now EVP of Football Business & Senior Advisor to the Head Coach.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

adds credence to this from wickersham

"senior vice president of business affairs for the Kraft Group, Robyn Glaser, would chat with staff off to the side, asking why the head coach had made certain decisions. The subtext of the conversations was that life .. might be different soon."

I want to know more about this hire other than a two sentence tweet, but a senior advisor to the HC seems like a big deal. I guess if it were me, I would want someone to advise me who maybe had been there, done that. Maybe she's an Ernie Adams type. Time will tell.

I remember her. She went to war w/ that scumbag Jeff Pash and that other buffoon asshat lackey Gardi during deflategate.

Shes there to support Mayo re: league affairs. This the area where BBs experience is missed.

...as long as she isn't picking players

I want to know more about this hire other than a two sentence tweet, but a senior advisor to the HC seems like a big deal. I guess if it were me, I would want someone to advise me who maybe had been there, done that. Maybe she's an Ernie Adams type. Time will tell.
She isnt ernie type...nothing to do with football games as such.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back