PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dungy not calling a TO last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that I will suggest a new ANTI-COLT forum so that these threads have even better participation.

How about an anti-anti-Colts forum too?

I'll just go on there every so often and post over and over and over the following,

-No Maroney isn't better than Addai.

-No Brady isn't better than Manning.

-No Polian didn't pipe in crowd noise.

-No his forhead isn't unusually big.

That rotation should cover it? Did I miss any? :D

I thought it was piss-poor. If he called a TO at the end of the game, it would've forced the Titans to at least run 1 more play -

I'm with you. They should make a putrid game longer to satisfy the morons who like putrid games whose outcome are not in doubt.

I'll just go on there every so often and post over and over and over the following,

You're right, his forehead is not unusually big its extraordinarily

BIG

Of course, there wouldn't be a thread if this weren't about the colts.

I'm gonna call BS on you once again this week mg. Even Madden and Michaels were upset. Everyone knows that it's a coaches perogative to do as he pleases with his team. Chucky has been resting the Bucs for 2 weeks, but with no pretenses.

The point Madden elequently made at the outset of the broadcast - about how what Coughlin and Belichick did was good for the integrity of the game of football given that history was at stake and his team has some issues - flew in the face of what Dungy did. He left his QB in JUST long enough to pass 4000 yards, and he threw sideways passes to his best WR (no not the one whose been Questionable for 12 weeks so opponents wouldn't be sure what they were facing...) just long enough to get him the yardage title, and then and only then he pulled his starters. And then he stood on the sidelines and looked befuddled that his second string unit couldn't hardly make a first down and his recently extended lone backup QB struggled to hit the broad side of a barn unless it hit him first.

So as the game clock wound down, he just flat out quit on his beleagured backups, his paying fan base and football by not forcing a change of posession down 6 points. Poor old Sorgi did manage to throw one TD on the evening - whose to say he didn't get lucky one more time as the clock ran down, or some ST scrub didn't break a PR. Cleveland may not have deserved a playoff berth, but they were more deserving than a team that won their way in ONLY because their opponent couldn't be bothered play the game right.

Again, coaches perogative to rest his starters, just don't be disingenuous about it and say you will still play to win even though you apparently played to win just long enough to get a couple of cheap stats for your top two offensive players.

I'm with you. They should make a putrid game longer to satisfy the morons who like putrid games whose outcome are not in doubt.

No, not "longer", just til it reaches it's natual conclusion.

Last edited:

A 6 point game is always in doubt until the clock runs out if you actually know anything about the game of football. Of course if you're a real anti homer moron who watches sports as generic action entertainment, nothing short of a blowout is worth watching...

LOL, that's hilarious - my girlfriend was once remarking about how huge Peyton's forehead is and how he looks like an older Haley Joel Osmont (6th sense kid). I didn't know anyone else thought Peyton had a giant forehead, good to know.

Why would you want to post a bunch of untruths like that?

LOL, that's hilarious - my girlfriend was once remarking about how huge Peyton's forehead is and how he looks like an older Haley Joel Osmont (6th sense kid). I didn't know anyone else thought Peyton had a giant forehead, good to know.

You must be kidding, I bet I can find 50 different individual posts dedicated to Peytons forehead, just in this last 2 months. You have the Garden variety Mongoloid references, but you have the selling ad space on his forehead too..........er, I mean....

No, his forhead isn't unusually big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back