PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dumbest "proof" of cheating yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
Over the last few months we have all seen some very lame, flawed logic by jealous, envious fans of other teams that are unwilling to accept the fact that their team is not as good as the Patriots. Tonight I may have just seen the most ridiculous theory and "evidence" that the Patriots have been cheating.

"How can the Pats, over the years, take players off the street to fill in for their injured secondary and still be competitive. If that happens to any other team in the league the season is over. The PATS have to be cheating to continue to overcome the injury bug. It is obvious! IT is also obvious the commish is covering up the situation so that the good name of the NFL is not tarnished. Lets be real people. The PATS need to be investigated."

The Patriots have ovecome injuries and won. According to this hack, that's not possible; therefore the Pats had to have cheated to have done that! On second thought, maybe this is as close as we are ever going to get to a compliment from a fan of another team.

PatsFans - would love to hear your stories of dumbest "proof" of "cheating" and "conspiracy" that you have seen, heard or read.

Last edited:
Over the last few months we have all seen some very lame, flawed logic by jealous, envious fans of other teams that are unwilling to accept the fact that their team is not as good as the Patriots. Tonight I may have just seen the most ridiculous theory and "evidence" that the Patriots have been cheating.

"How can the Pats, over the years, take players off the street to fill in for their injured secondary and still be competitive. If that happens to any other team in the league the season is over. The PATS have to be cheating to continue to overcome the injury bug. It is obvious! IT is also obvious the commish is covering up the situation so that the good name of the NFL is not tarnished. Lets be real people. The PATS need to be investigated."

The Patriots have ovecome injuries and won. According to this hack, that's not possible; therefore the Pats had to have cheated to have done that! On second thought, maybe this is as close as we are ever going to get to a compliment from a fan of another team.

PatsFans - would love to hear your stories of dumbest "proof" of "cheating" and "conspiracy" that you have seen, heard or read.

im guessing colts fan?

yes that must be the reason. This guy nailed it. Street FA's for the secondary also throw the ball, block for the QB and catch passes. Brilliant.

Here's one: The Pats "cheated" in 2007. They also won Super Bowls in 2002, 2004 and 2005.....ergo, they cheated to win their Super Bowls.

Can't argue with logic like that.

Last edited:
i think i'm just about all "posted out" on this subject.:explative:

I just read another moronic mind-numbing comment that goes above and beyond the usual delusional "proof" offered by the Patriot Haters:

"Of course they cheated. How else can you explain their level of play in the salary cap era. It is a lot easier to have success when you know what the opposing team is going to do."

At first I thought this person was trying to be funny or sarcastic, but he also had the some of the same old tired, lame comments we see far too often. I'm surprised Gregg Easterbrook hasn't come up with a column based on this niwit's concept!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back