PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dumbest "proof" of cheating yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
Over the last few months we have all seen some very lame, flawed logic by jealous, envious fans of other teams that are unwilling to accept the fact that their team is not as good as the Patriots. Tonight I may have just seen the most ridiculous theory and "evidence" that the Patriots have been cheating.

"How can the Pats, over the years, take players off the street to fill in for their injured secondary and still be competitive. If that happens to any other team in the league the season is over. The PATS have to be cheating to continue to overcome the injury bug. It is obvious! IT is also obvious the commish is covering up the situation so that the good name of the NFL is not tarnished. Lets be real people. The PATS need to be investigated."

The Patriots have ovecome injuries and won. According to this hack, that's not possible; therefore the Pats had to have cheated to have done that! On second thought, maybe this is as close as we are ever going to get to a compliment from a fan of another team.

PatsFans - would love to hear your stories of dumbest "proof" of "cheating" and "conspiracy" that you have seen, heard or read.

Last edited:
Over the last few months we have all seen some very lame, flawed logic by jealous, envious fans of other teams that are unwilling to accept the fact that their team is not as good as the Patriots. Tonight I may have just seen the most ridiculous theory and "evidence" that the Patriots have been cheating.

"How can the Pats, over the years, take players off the street to fill in for their injured secondary and still be competitive. If that happens to any other team in the league the season is over. The PATS have to be cheating to continue to overcome the injury bug. It is obvious! IT is also obvious the commish is covering up the situation so that the good name of the NFL is not tarnished. Lets be real people. The PATS need to be investigated."

The Patriots have ovecome injuries and won. According to this hack, that's not possible; therefore the Pats had to have cheated to have done that! On second thought, maybe this is as close as we are ever going to get to a compliment from a fan of another team.

PatsFans - would love to hear your stories of dumbest "proof" of "cheating" and "conspiracy" that you have seen, heard or read.

im guessing colts fan?

yes that must be the reason. This guy nailed it. Street FA's for the secondary also throw the ball, block for the QB and catch passes. Brilliant.

Here's one: The Pats "cheated" in 2007. They also won Super Bowls in 2002, 2004 and 2005.....ergo, they cheated to win their Super Bowls.

Can't argue with logic like that.

Last edited:
i think i'm just about all "posted out" on this subject.:explative:

I just read another moronic mind-numbing comment that goes above and beyond the usual delusional "proof" offered by the Patriot Haters:

"Of course they cheated. How else can you explain their level of play in the salary cap era. It is a lot easier to have success when you know what the opposing team is going to do."

At first I thought this person was trying to be funny or sarcastic, but he also had the some of the same old tired, lame comments we see far too often. I'm surprised Gregg Easterbrook hasn't come up with a column based on this niwit's concept!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes