PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Drudge: SHOCK VIDEO: Jets Humiliated By 'Gate D Party' [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Scumbag Jets Fans Humiliate Themselves and the League

Welcome to NY. Where filth and degenerates abound.

I could be off, but couldn't you pretty much make that statement at any given time within the last 30 years or so?

Cute, but during Border War I, Parcells actually made them into a contendah. Problem was Vinny T poped his achilles against the Pats with nobody touching him and the best Jets team in decades went down the tubes thereafter with humerous debacles at QB ensuing. Not that I was shedding any tears.

I just want to point out that using the terms "Scumbag" and "Jets Fans" in the same sentence is a redundancy. We should be more careful with our grammar ;)

Any screenshots of these girls?

Uh, I mean...disgusting.

For real though, picturing your mother/sister etc being harassed like this at a football game makes you sick, god damn Jets.

Last edited:

a bad excuse for taking the earth's oxygen...

Some of you Pat's fans either are complete idiots or just suffer from selective memory loss.

The cart, if trully from Giants stadium with Jet's fans, is certainly over the top.

Other than that, Pat's fans from the Sullivan stadium days were every bit as bad if not worse. When Patriot fans complain about these type of incidents when we have similar events in our past, it reeks of hypocrisy and shows this board's worst side.

Let it go.....lots of broken windows from all of you living in glass houses.

Wow, just dumb. I've wondered if wearing an Aqua jersey to the Meadowlands, Ralph Wilson or to Gillete would be dangerous and I think it would be.

It's not being hardcore when opposing fans feel threatend, that's just dumb and classless.

Wow, just dumb. I've wondered if wearing an Aqua jersey to the Meadowlands, Ralph Wilson or to Gillete would be dangerous and I think it would be.

It's not being hardcore when opposing fans feel threatend, that's just dumb and classless.

There are plenty of folks who wore Aqua to Gillette without incident. Then again they weren't complete pansies.

Seriously, Kraft polices Gillette and throws out fighters...forever.

Some of you Pat's fans either are complete idiots or just suffer from selective memory loss.

The cart, if trully from Giants stadium with Jet's fans, is certainly over the top.

Other than that, Pat's fans from the Sullivan stadium days were every bit as bad if not worse. When Patriot fans complain about these type of incidents when we have similar events in our past, it reeks of hypocrisy and shows this board's worst side.

Look, there are a lot of fans in a lot of stadiums that exhibit boorish behavior; Jets fans are not the only ones. BUT, when you destroy a cart full of perfectly good and tasty Hot Dogs, that crosses the line.

L - O - S- E - R - S

losers, losers, losers!!!!!

Hey somebody video taped that..... shouldn't the jets lose their first round draft pick?

The big difference is the Pats now have a no tolerance policy. The Jets need to adopt a similar stance.

The jets also have the same. You can lose your season tickets if you get into a fight.

Everybody has the same policy on their website. The Pats actually enforce it.

So it's OK because it's not a rule violation? Where's the national outrage? Where's the fines and suspensions? You have to be kidding me!

Re: Drudge: SHOCK VIDEO: Jets Humiliated By 'Gate D Party'

Yeah. What the hell? What's wrong with Football and boobies?

Nothing, but there is something wrong with terrifying and abusing somebody by spitting on her and throwing cans or bottles at her.

Maybe you missed that part.

Other than that, Pat's fans from the Sullivan stadium days were every bit as bad if not worse.

While that is true, that also happened during the lowest period in Patriots history, a period where the franchise was on its heels with no direction, a period where hopelessness and lawlessness ruled. Once a team is considered "decent" and the team wants to protect its brand, they simply don't allow this to happen. They throw the bums out. The fact that they let this get out of hand with no intervention from security indicates something very wrong with that organization.

Teams that allow that don't get on TV after a while, and they get sued, and they get their asses handed to them by other owners. That crap is going to stop - no question about it. Woody Johnson must have his head up his ass to let it get this far.

OK, it is now plain to see that a video camera has been used at a Jets game. Where is Roger Goodell on this? Why hasn't someone lost a draft pick? If it was a Jets fan with the camera then the Jets should lose their 1st rounder.

Re: Drudge: SHOCK VIDEO: Jets Humiliated By 'Gate D Party'

This has "class" written all over it.

I call dibbs on inventing the word "boobiegate"

I'm surprised the women hasn't sued the Jets yet.
Nobody goes to a football game for the purpose of being sexually harrassed.
And the security guard who ignored it should be found and summarily fired!
Talk about no class Jets fans.

this is officially BOOBGATE...take their #1 pick and fine them

Are there not enough boobs on the field during a Jets game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes