PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dr. Z on the Pats running game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Ron Borges? said:
I thought ...
If only this were true. Even once in a while.

But for now, can you show me in Post # 1 where andyguitar said Dr. Z was smart?

brady2brown said:
If only this were true. Even once in a while.

But for now, can you show me in Post # 1 where andyguitar said Dr. Z was smart?

I never said he was smart, only he's usually got a interesting slant on things.
A question, if a writer is negative or derogatory to the Pats, are they dumb, or even simpler, plain wrong? Or are we just too damn defensive to let anyone knock our team?

andyguitar said:
I never said he was smart, only he's usually got a interesting slant on things.
A question, if a writer is negative or derogatory to the Pats, are they dumb, or even simpler, plain wrong? Or are we just too damn defensive to let anyone knock our team?
Each circumstance is different, Zimmerman can put together some very educational articles when he's not celebrating his e-mail or latest wine discovery. Borges writes well, with a bias fit for a Raider's troll. It all depends...

was a good article... just somewhat surprised since he was talking about building the line and focused on the Pats at the end of the article that he didnt mention neither mankins, kazur (I know he hasnt played yet this year) or o'callighan, which I think are more proof of building the line and running game than drafting a rb which is the obvious

Like what he has to say about Matt Light..

I like Z quite a bit, actually. Any writer can put up some bone-head columns, but I like his outlook and his writing ...

That said, this is a little weird. He goes on and on about how you need to "build" a running game, and then he talks about the Patriots running hard "to adjust to a shift in personnel." The personnel shifted because the OC shifted, and he had a different vision of an offense. This was planned, and it had nothing to do with that Seahawk receiver signing or not signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News