PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Donkeys vs Bungles MNF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jet's are in regardless, if Denver loses, believe it or not, they are the number 5 seed while Denver moves to the 6 seed. It would figure, that the Jet's would get an easy 1st round game then, playing either Indy or Houston.
As long as denver wins next week, jets will be 6th seed. Of course denver could lose both and steelers/jets/kc all win then denver goes out.

I don't think we will be lucky enough to get the Broncos in the playoffs. They look like a one and done team.

ok..my opinion on cinn is changing..looking solid

McCarron looks like he really has pretty good control of the offense.

McCarron getting laid tonight with Elizabeth. I guarantee it.

McCarron might be a problem. We need to get enough tape on him playing in the NFL.

Impressed so far by McCarron! another great drive

Cincy getting whatever they want

mccaron can move as well.

2nd and short, run the ball/lose yards. mcdaniels would be proud of that call!:D

Bungles need to stay aggresive

I am pretty sure that Denver is still the #3 seed because they have the tiebreaker over KC. Denver would have to lose both games to to lose the division.

EDIT: I am wrong sorry.

no problem, I was just looking for where i read it. lol

The thing that sucks is if McCarron continues to play like this, the Bengals are going to be offered a king's ransom to trade for him by a team with a top ten or even top 5 pick. Of course, they will still have Marvin Lewis.

Jet's are in regardless, if Denver loses, believe it or not, they are the number 5 seed while Denver moves to the 6 seed. It would figure, that the Jet's would get an easy 1st round game then, playing either Indy or Houston.

True but houston can beat the jests. They match up well.

Wrong. She's a 110...
Don't know, she has a nice face, but I ain't into pancakes. I am all about the buns, bout the buns no pancakes.

no problem, I was just looking for where i read it. lol

I just plugged it into the playoff machine and I found my mistake. I think some of the games this weekend changed the tie breaker with KC and Denver.

At least my preseason prediction would come true that Denver wouldn't win the division and KC would.

great throw on the outside. wow

aj brady!!!

Wow, McCaron looking like Brady tonight!!!! I didn't realize how good Cincy's O line is. He has a lot of time to throw every time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back