PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Donkeys vs Bungles MNF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible time management

Every time someone posts a pic of McCarron's wife he makes a big play. Remember that if we play them. Remember that.

Denver's defensive line talking to an official. We'll see offensive holding called here pretty soon.

Bengals are not missing a beat with McCarron. Need the #1 seed, it will be hard to go to Cincy and win (not impossible) with our injuries.

Marvin Lewis gonna be Marvin Lewis

Ya i believe so
Nope. Jets control their destiny. Win next week and they're in. Even if they lose they could still be in if Pittsburgh loses.

Are there any chance that Broncos will miss the PO if they lose the two last games ?

TD would be huge here. Force the donkeys to throw more

that picture never gets old

aj runs for a first down...

If you look at them they are the Jets with a better QB and better big and tall receivers.

Come playoff time, not having a tall DB like BB will be this Ds achilles heal. If we are all honest for a second that SB switch of BB on Mathews stopped the bleeding. No such player this time around.

And yes I know BB had a a horrible year.

Bengals are not missing a beat with McCarron. Need the #1 seed, it will be hard to go to Cincy and win (not impossible) with our injuries.

Yes, I'm very confident we win next game tho. Id be so disappointed if we didn't.

BAHAHAHAHAHA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIII

After not scoring in the 2nd half of their last 2 games, the Broncos apparently have gone to a new strategy of being shut out in the 1st half.

Denver is asleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back