PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats vs. Jets 2011 Breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets fans make me feel good about it "feeling right" when the Boston area sports teams "chose" me to follow them.

He's a retired professional, lifelong Jets fan ,former Miami hater, now Patriosh!ts hater...

in real life, a great guy...in cyberspace?...well...that's why they call him Uncle Nutty

He used to break character once in a while so you'd have half a chance of seeing the other side of him. Been a couple years since he dialed it up to complete nutty online.

I'm fine, thanks. I don't post over at that abomination of a site.

Look, I get that Jets fans want a place to talk. I'm just pointing out that JI is really not putting out anything worthwhile for people with an IQ above 1. JI is a sewer. If you absolutely must be a Jets fan, and must post on a Jets message board, I suggest Gang Green. At least some of the posters there can out-think potted plants. I'm not sure SG3, for example, is capable of doing that, even on his best day.

And before you go off about how I'm just bashing all Jets fans, I should point out that I'm one of those who've defended Gunnails over here on many an occasion.

I'm from JI. Are there homers and clueless fans on there? Of course. But that's on every board. There are a ton of guys on there that are great people, Pats fans included.

That's great news, Dim Itri!!!

In fact you should be back over there yukking it up with the rest of the "good" Jet posters ...try the genius thread where Jet fans make all kinds of real intelligent remarks about a 29 year old Clinton Portis in for a look in Foxboro....you know, the one where one genius says "who's next,Emmitt Smith? Har yuck yuck yuck...I really gots them wit dat one!!".....just make sure you don't bring up the FACT that Tomlinson is TWO YEARS OLDER than Portis...you wouldn't want to spoil all that "good Jet fan" talk...

That's great news, Dim Itri!!!

In fact you should be back over there yukking it up with the rest of the "good" Jet posters ...try the genius thread where Jet fans make all kinds of real intelligent remarks about a 29 year old Clinton Portis in for a look in Foxboro....you know, the one where one genius says "who's next,Emmitt Smith? Har yuck yuck yuck...I really gots them wit dat one!!".....just make sure you don't bring up the FACT that Tomlinson is TWO YEARS OLDER than Portis...you wouldn't want to spoil all that "good Jet fan" talk...

=======================================

It's not all that bad at JI.

They have a new poster named Larry Welker you might like.

well, thanks Guns...but any site that promotes and fosters an environment for dangerous criminal psychopaths like Slikmojet and Vin is one place I want to stay off of. No need to give future graduates of Riker's Island any more incentive to wreak havoc than they already have.

I'm from JI. Are there homers and clueless fans on there? Of course. But that's on every board. There are a ton of guys on there that are great people, Pats fans included.

I'm sorry, but someone telling you that JI is a cesspool can't be breaking news to you. It's not as if it's difficult to see how bad the place is.

Last edited:
Why are we discussing the Jets vs Patriots right now? In general the Patriots have improved,on paper, over last years team. I can't think of a single area, on paper, where they are not as good.

The Jets, on paper, look about the same to me. I think that their receivers have been hurt with the loss of Smith and Coch. It's hard to tell if Burress is and upgrade over Edwards or a step back.

But that's on paper and we have to wait until they start playing real games to really know.

BTW, the Jets suck.

Last edited:
=======================================

It's not all that bad at JI.

They have a new poster named Larry Welker you might like.

Jets fans on JI for the most part are fans, which makes them what they call us, homers.

However there is way more chest thumping there than here that is a fact. They are full of bravado, for a team that has won nothing in 43 years, and I think it's funny as hell.

BTW, the Jets suck.

You guys seriously need to lighten up. So an opposing team is talking trash about yours. Because nobody ever talks about the Jets in bad way on here :rolleyes2: Get over yourselves. Like I said, there are some pretty crumby posters on there, but there are a ton of great ones, Pats fans included.

JI is the biggest cesspool on the internet. The Jest fans in here trying to down play how bad it is, hilarious. When we start calling Sanchez a ***got whenever his name gets brought up, then you can talk. That wont happen though, we arent the scum of society.

Last edited by a moderator:
JI is the biggest cesspool on the internet. The Jest fans in here trying to down play how bad it is, hilarious. When we start calling Sanchez a ***got whenever his name gets brought up, then you can talk. That wont happen though, we arent the scum of society.

Awesome post. Stay classy

Hello everyone. Another JI member here. Thanks for the kind words. Looking forward to some healthy debate. And for the record I've never called Brady ***got. Just gay, or happy.;)

Hello everyone. Another JI member here. Thanks for the kind words. Looking forward to some healthy debate. And for the record I've never called Brady ***got. Just gay, or happy.;)

=========================================

:welcome:

Welcome to the board

Just FYI Jets Fans, yes we have already seen the pictures of Tom with the goat, with the Uggs booties and the very scary picture of him defying death on the water slide

This is 100% true..last year i tried to post some Qs about the jets..and since i said i was a pats fans..i was called ***got and much worse and told to leave and 3 posts just said the pats* cheat...place is truly the scum of the internet with no real facts behind their arguments

This is 100% true..last year i tried to post some Qs about the jets..and since i said i was a pats fans..i was called ***got and much worse and told to leave and 3 posts just said the pats* cheat...place is truly the scum of the internet with no real facts behind their arguments

You're lying. Show me the link where somebody called you a ***got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes