PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Don Shula calls Saban a blatant liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes things change. You can affirm your intention honestly and then have a change of heart.

So that's why we hear the following kind of conversation:

HE: When I said that I would stay faithful to you I meant it sincerely, but I didn't realize how my intentions would change when I met someone younger and more attractive.

SHE: That sucks -- but at least you didn't lie to me!

;)

I think Don Shula will regret he didn't cool it for 24 hours before speaking out like that.

I think Don Shula will regret he didn't cool it for 24 hours before speaking out like that.

Why should he regret what he said? In private, he might feel even more strongly. Besides, what does he have to lose?

Saying that he didn't want to talk about it would give everyone the impression that he really was taking the job.

It was in the middle of the season, he had to make a choice to shut up or lie. If he shut up, that leaves doubt with his players, if he lies, it should end distractions to his team, and he will pay for it later like he is now. It's a tough choice, when in the middle of a season, and neither is right or wrong IMO.

I thought he sucked as an NFL head coach and was personally rooting for him to turn the 'bama job down.

Also saw one of the Shula interviews. He just so happened to fit in the undefeated season somehow. :rofl:

Living in the waaay past, like a true doofin fan he is.

Unless he gets Radiers job which still is no job[/QUOTE]

* Actually the Raiders HC job is a great job. You don't have to pick your coaches, your players or what O you'll run. You just have to stand on the sidelines and watch the game. It really was perfect for Art Shell -:)

* Actually the Raiders HC job is a great job. You don't have to pick your coaches, your players or what O you'll run. You just have to stand on the sidelines and watch the game. It really was perfect for Art Shell -:)

But you still get blamed when the team sucks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes