PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Don Davis and Barry Gardner are the men in the middle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PATRIOTS-80 said:
I was thinking, "I could have swore Monty was 52." LOL

Uh-oh -- that picture came off Google courtesy of Patriotsinsider. :eek:

Here's another:

30171.jpg

EarlMott09.jpg

Oh, and here's Mrs Beisel:

carraway%20_05.jpg

Box_O_Rocks said:
That he is bouncing back from an injury and needs to play some catch up (plus he hasn't worked alongside either man yet - chemistry experiment in progress). Patience, it's the preseason. :cool:

We already know Beisel can't take on and then shed a block. Maybe Gardener can. Davis can be our "quick to the hole" or underneath coverage guy.

I am officially on record as being very worried about our LB situation. So everything will be fine. I'm a horrible prognosticator.

PatsWickedPissah said:
It's a British thing. They reverse the 2 numbers.

:D For an American, you're pretty funny. :p

Mike the Brit said:

Here's another:

30171.jpg

EarlMott09.jpg

carraway%20_05.jpg

Two things:

1. I think that is a photo of Monty at the beginning of last years TC. He changed #'s to 52 a few weeks after TJ retired.

2. I wanted to 'quote" your post to keep the photo of Mrs. Biesel going.

We should add that photo to the cheerleader thread. She is not a cheerleader but who the hell cares.

Mike the Brit said:

Here's another:

carraway%20_05.jpg

Patsnutsme, why do you want to quote this picture? (Is Miss Gomezcat watching?)

Is there a freakin' rule somewhere that every Monty Beisel thread must turn into a gawkfest of his wife? His wife's attractive. We're all aware of this. Everybody move on. I can (and do) appreciate Cheerleader threads and the like, but this must be the fifth or sixth thread in the last year which became "Hey, Beisel's wife is hot. See?" or "We have to keep Beisel, look how hot his wife is!" I really hate to sound morally superior, because God knows I'm not. But there's no other way to say it: It's getting childish.

Last edited:
dryheat44 said:
Is there a freakin' rule somewhere that every Monty Beisel thread must turn into a gawkfest of his wife? His wife's attractive. We're all aware of this. Everybody move on. I can (and do) appreciate Cheerleader threads and the like, but this must be the fifth or sixth thread in the last year which became "Hey, Beisel's wife is hot. See?" or "We have to keep Beisel, look how hot his wife is!" I really hate to sound morally superior, because God knows I'm not. But there's no other way to say it: It's getting childish.

You are right DH44.

I will try to be a better person when the next Monty Biesel thread is started.

It's too late now for me to take back all the times that I've mentioned his wife. I have tried to be respectful while commenting on how hot she is.

There doesn't seem to be any rules, to my knowledge about gawkfests, either for or agiants.

But, I can only control my own actions. So from this time forward I will endevor to refrain from mentioning his wife- seriously.

Last edited:
Mike the Brit said:
Well, yes ... but, on the other hand, what does that tell us about Monty Beisel? :(

It tells us he won't play much in Atlanta sinced he is dinged up. Preseason games ho...hum... Meanwhile good to see Gardener and Davis get some reps at ILB. They are numbers 4 and 5 on the depth chart at ILB...

Davis is the fourth reserve and was only good enough to start a single meaning, only 1, one, Superbowl. What terrible DEPTH...

PATSNUTme said:
I will put my reputation on the line as an astute observer of football talent and predict that we will be seeing a very improved Monty Biesel this year.

He will not be a Pro Bowl player be he will do an adequate job as ILB. Good enough to take our concerns away.

Be prepared to eat crow. The fact that he's let a journeyman and a career STer move ahead of him on the depth chart does not bode well for the underperforming Beisel.

Mike the Brit said:
Well, your reputation against mine is no contest! ;)

I hope I'm wrong, but ...

There's something about Beisel. Maybe it's that he was on the phone to his ex-coach last season and that Vermeil sent him a case of his California Cabernet. How committed are you to the Patriots, Monty?

Also, he keeps reminding me of someone. I think it's Earl, the character played by Bill Pullman in Ruthless People.

EarlMott09.jpg

318974.jpg

Something about that "what's going on here anyway?" expression doesn't fill me with confidence.

Anyway, let's revisit this about Week 6, NUT -- and, if you're right (as I hope) then I'll give you full credit.

Both astute and funny. Well done, Mike.
Keep your ILB playbook handy, Mr.Vrabel. Methinks you'll need it.
Count me amoung the "childish". Not only do I read the articles, but I also occasionally, ah, glance, at the pictures.

dryheat44 said:

His wife has not failed to deliver in her photos.

The same cannot be said of Mr. Beisel.;)

Of course quoting the same pic is childish.

A different pic is a positive contribution.:D

RayClay said:
Of course quoting the same pic is childish.

A different pic is a positive contribution.:D

godfather31.jpg

Every time I try to get out, they pull me back in.

dryheat44 said:

Maybe if she tried on one of those "little red devil" outfits--------;)

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
godfather31.jpg

Every time I try to get out, they pull me back in.

I meant a pic of Mrs. Beisel. He owes it to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft