PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphin fan here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well sorry for getting excited but we won 9 games with Gus Frerotte at quarterback. Now we have a pro bowler at quarterback who will lead us to a division title. I GUARENTEE IT! You guys are done and the sooner you admit it and realize it, the better off everyone will be.

Oh and Ricky's appeal is tomorrow where he is expected to be freed of punishment because it was only a missed test rather than a failed test.
he guaranteed it lmao :D

HAHA! This is great because you guys still think you are the best and you're not. It's going to make it that much sweeter when we kick your a** and take the division. Oh man I sure do love how stupid you idiots all are! When we sign Arrington we will have the best line backing corps in all of football and they will sack ****** Tom Brady and hopefully kill him.
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol to funny :D and oh so stupid

She seems to have taken a liking to you, Warden. She copied you avatar, are you interested in her as well?

Well, you know. I'll let her **** me if she promises not to tell anyone.

She seems to have taken a liking to you, Warden. She copied you avatar, are you interested in her as well?
no hes gay like you lmaoooooooooooooooooooo owned :D btw its your .not you .as in she copied your avater .dude you have no room lol lol

Last edited:
HAHA! This is great because you guys still think you are the best and you're not. It's going to make it that much sweeter when we kick your a** and take the division. Oh man I sure do love how stupid you idiots all are! When we sign Arrington we will have the best line backing corps in all of football and they will sack ****** Tom Brady and hopefully kill him.
bump:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Your statement only proves that you are nothing more than a piece of trash. As for ***gots, look in the mirror you worthless tool!

Will the real Aqua please stand up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes