PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphin fan here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua4Ever04

Banned
Reaction score
Hey all, I've been on you're guys' site before and I thought I would make a return.

Well anyway, my question is, how do you guys feel about the upcomming '06 season so far? I mean we have much improved and you guys have only gotten worse. How do you guys feel about next season? Do you still think you will own the East or have you realized your reign is over?

Well just trying to get a feel for how Pats fans are reacting to this offseaon, and let's just face it guys, the AFC East, now belongs to the Fins! GO FINS BABY!

Culpepper, Brown, Williams, Chambers, McMichael, Booker, Welker... man you guys should be worried because that is murders row on offense!

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Culpepper, Brown, Williams, Chambers, McMichael, Booker, Welker... man you guys should be worried because that is murders row on offense!

Cool. Now I can stop worrying about Fins fans typing in "Taylor Seau Thomas Your Name Here man that's murder[er]s row on defense!"

You know better dude. It's business as usual this year, another fishsquishing for the divisional title, and then the important games.

By the way, is Ricky Williams allowed to play again? I forget.

PFnV

PatsFanInVa said:
Cool. Now I can stop worrying about Fins fans typing in "Taylor Seau Thomas Your Name Here man that's murder[er]s row on defense!"

You know better dude. It's business as usual this year, another fishsquishing for the divisional title, and then the important games.

By the way, is Ricky Williams allowed to play again? I forget.

PFnV

Well sorry for getting excited but we won 9 games with Gus Frerotte at quarterback. Now we have a pro bowler at quarterback who will lead us to a division title. I GUARENTEE IT! You guys are done and the sooner you admit it and realize it, the better off everyone will be.

Oh and Ricky's appeal is tomorrow where he is expected to be freed of punishment because it was only a missed test rather than a failed test.

Dolphins are our main threat? Well, I guess we'll see....... Culpepper is an upgrade I'll gibve em that much..... Is it enough, we'll soon find out.

Congratulations!

:D First off congratulations Aqualad on your teams success in this upcoming september and sorry about your collapse in december.Wow Daunte Culpepper he was great without Randy Moss wasnt he...lets see 6tds 12ints...spectacular the division is yours..our success means nothing..culpepper is loved by the media and thats all that counts isnt it?Who cares hes never won nothing...Im sure your fish down there can jump as high as randy moss right?And im sure his mobility will be great too right?Because major knee destruction is completely forgotten a year later. You just keep piling up your big names..we here in Patriot land only collect one name... Lombardi..silly fishy...my prediction write this down 5-11 with joey harrington finishing off the season...I guarentee.. whatever that means Brady 3 Marino 0

Last edited:
Ricky Williams

I heard his excuse was it was an herb not marijuana..However if he missed a test thats the same as a positive ...Thats why tests are supposed to be random to catch the little rasta weasels like Ricky...kinda like refusing a breathalyzer is an admission of guilt...Anyways I figured Ricky would give up his drug and yoga lifestyle when he went to the Fish...because lets face it the only reason men learn yoga is to become flexible so they can ...you know..uh..toot their own horn so to speak and with that locker room and dolphin fans like you he should get plenty of that.

I was starting to get worried about your murderer's row on offense until i realized that i couldn't name a single one of your starting offensive linemen.

Ya know what? I like that everybody thinks Miami is primed to take over the East and that the Pats are done. In fact I love it. I love that the Fins have a T.O.-type at QB when they would have been more dangerous w/ a guy like Drew Brees. BTW- is your QB even healed up yet? I heard he was rehabbing at a local Wal-Mart or something. If he isn't ready to go - then who do you have? Do you think it's a good idea to have him around all those boats too? :)

Congratulations on your off-season title. When's the parade?

BradyBirdYazOrr said:
...because lets face it the only reason men learn yoga is to become flexible so they can ...you know..uh..toot their own horn so to speak and with that locker room and dolphin fans like you he should get plenty of that.
Oh come on now, that's about intelligent as a Fins fan not being able to figure out what the Interleague Forum is for. :)

I think that you will improve to 8-8.

Wait you were 9-7, but we gave you one. So, does the term "tread water" mean anything to you?

attention-whore.jpg

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Well anyway, my question is, how do you guys feel about the upcomming '06 season so far? I mean we have much improved and you guys have only gotten worse. How do you guys feel about next season? Do you still think you will own the East or have you realized your reign is over?
Congratulations on winning the AFCE-in-March trophy again. The Phins are awesome and rarely lose when comparing rosters rather than playing an actual game.

Saban is better than Wanny, that is for sure, and we in NE know that a good coach is worth more than most fans understand. He will help.

I assume that NE-Miami will continue to be battles, that the games will be tough no matter what the respective records.

I hope CUlpepper does well (not too well, of course), but overall I just can't see the Dolphins making the leap this year.

You need a couple years of Saban drafting to overcome years of Wanny and Spielman (is that his name?) and their ridiculous trades/drafts. Not that a number 2 for Culpepper was a good trade. Minnesota wanted him out and he could have been had for less. But he is an upgrade.

Tell me, how do you guarantee something over which you have no control? That is the most ridiculous thing I have heard here.

Words to the wise..........

Before you GUARANTEE something, maybe you should learn how to spell the word.................

HAHA! This is great because you guys still think you are the best and you're not. It's going to make it that much sweeter when we kick your a** and take the division. Oh man I sure do love how stupid you idiots all are! When we sign Arrington we will have the best line backing corps in all of football and they will sack ****** Tom Brady and hopefully kill him.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
HAHA! This is great because you guys still think you are the best and you're not. It's going to make it that much sweeter when we kick your a** and take the division. Oh man I sure do love how stupid you idiots all are! When we sign Arrington we will have the best line backing corps in all of football and they will sack ****** Tom Brady and hopefully kill him.
No school today? Glad your team has gotten so much "better". Better at what? Signing guys? Play a few games first.

CrazyDave said:
No school today? Glad your team has gotten so much "better". Better at what? Signing guys? Play a few games first.
I love the way he starts the thread pretending to be a visiting fan looking for a friendly discussion then turns into a little 10 year old. The Dolphins own the Patriots ? :confused: LMAO.

BelichickFan said:
I love the way he starts the thread pretending to be a visiting fan looking for a friendly discussion then turns into a little 10 year old. The Dolphins own the Patriots ? :confused: LMAO.
Be careful, he might call you a poopy-head!

I'm all for just letting the trolls tire themselves out, and I'm not a fan of banning, but when someone posts crap like "killing" that "***got," it's time to shut it down. I mean, really.

As for the dolphins, they've made great strides under Saban and will be tough in the years to come. But the Patriots 2nd and 3rd stringers could've beaten them in week 17. They are a bit overhyped, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots