PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does this guy play for the Pats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although the guy kinda looks like Wallace, I seriously doubt he would be dressed in Patriots garb even if he is flying to Foxboro to sign with the Pats.

Well you certainly could go into steeler bars and pick up the ladies saying you are Mike Wallace! Are you doing that...yet?

What? Are you people all from Minnesota or something? I may be white, but those dudes look nothing alike.

They are similar because they are Af-American and both have two eyes, ears, a nose and mouth.:rolleyes:

So was this guy ok with you taking a picture of him??

I have never actually heard the mike wallace comparison before today so maybe i will have to try it out at the bar ;)

I didnt notice the camera... he must have been sneaky!

This thread is the most 'White People' thread of all time.

hnDJj.gif

qVNHh.gif

oReAZ.gif

I don't get it.

I was walking to my gate at PIT airport today and saw this guy with a Pats shirt under the sweatshirt and a Pats wrist band. Kind of looked like Mike Wallace but why would he be all garbed up? Any of you guys know if this is just a big fan or a person of interest?

Damn that redneck Welker for wearing blackface in public!

I saw this guy at the local walmart. Said something about being the next great white WR on the pats. Take it for what its worth. He does have the jersey though....

images

I saw this guy at the local walmart. Said something about being the next great white WR on the pats. Take it for what its worth. He does have the jersey though....

images

Looks more like Scott Pioli's long lost brother than anything else. :bricks:

I was walking to my gate at PIT airport today and saw this guy with a Pats shirt under the sweatshirt and a Pats wrist band. Kind of looked like Mike Wallace but why would he be all garbed up? Any of you guys know if this is just a big fan or a person of interest?
Nike bag, Nike shoes, the shirt probably came from Nike. I'm going to guess that he's a salesperson for Nike.

So was this guy ok with you taking a picture of him??

Funny you should ask…I stopped midwalk and click a pic with my flash on - completely embarrassed myself by nobody noticed. I acted like I accidently hit the wrong button.
It was all impromptu…and Mrs. PittPatriot has already made it clear that I need to think…count to 10…think again…phone a friend…and THEN act. Impromptu and the PittPatriot are not a good mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes