PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does this guy play for the Pats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U Pitt is on spring break this week. Kid going home.
If your going full stalker, at least post pix of coeds in the airport

I made it easy, here's a template: All you have to do is copy & paste & replace the underline:
Looks like _____ to me, but all ***** people look alike

Wow.. this is awkward.. that is a picture of me! Just a fan not a player!

"To the uninitiated American, all Asiatics look alike, while to the Asiatics, all White men look alike." -Gustave Feingold, 1914.

So its not just me?

h339F6F36

"To the uninitiated American, all Asiatics look alike, while to the Asiatics, all White men look alike." -Gustave Feingold, 1914.

So its not just me?

h339F6F36

Hahaha! Well done!

You may already be a winner! If your hammies are healthy and you're not planning on spending the summer as a guest of the state of Nebraska, have your agent call the Patriots.

In retrospect, I should have done so...he just seemed locked into his iPhone and I didn't want to be a irritant.

If you never interrupted anybody using their smart phone, you'd become an introvert.

Well you certainly could go into steeler bars and pick up the ladies saying you are Mike Wallace! Are you doing that...yet?

I dont know what in the world some of you are seeing. That guy doesn't look anything like Wallace or Vereen. Even in the comparison pic the lower part of the face with the jaw and chin are completely different.

This thread is the most 'White People' thread of all time.

hnDJj.gif

qVNHh.gif

oReAZ.gif

Looks pretty darn close to me. But I'm a white guy so what do I know.

vmui3k.jpg

What? Are you people all from Minnesota or something? I may be white, but those dudes look nothing alike.

They are similar because they are Af-American and both have two eyes, ears, a nose and mouth.:rolleyes:

Great story from a chinese guy I worked with in software engineering. "Ed W" told me he first left Hong Kong to come to the US at a southern college in the 60s. Everyone on campus had blondish hair and wore white chinos and white bucks shoes. He said it took him two weeks before he could tell his room mate apart from all the other guys in the cafeteria.

Racist bastid that I am, afterwards I'd always walk into a meeting room with several asian guys and ask, "Which one of you guys is Ed W?"

Great story from a chinese guy I worked with in software engineering. "Ed W" told me he first left Hong Kong to come to the US at a southern college in the 60s. Everyone on campus had blondish hair and wore white chinos and white bucks shoes. He said it took him two weeks before he could tell his room mate apart from all the other guys in the cafeteria.

Racist bastid that I am, afterwards I'd always walk into a meeting room with several asian guys and ask, "Which one of you guys is Ed W?"

Funny but could he rush the passer?

I was walking to my gate at PIT airport today and saw this guy with a Pats shirt under the sweatshirt and a Pats wrist band. Kind of looked like Mike Wallace but why would he be all garbed up? Any of you guys know if this is just a big fan or a person of interest?

So was this guy ok with you taking a picture of him??

First part is a good story -- but I hope that last line was a joke, cause it would be stupid to repeatedly make a joke in a meeting that only you understand -- unless Ed was in the room, in which case it still wouldn't be funny to the rest of the people (unless they had also heard Ed's story); in which case it would make the white people feel awkward.

First part is a good story -- but I hope that last line was a joke, cause it would be stupid to repeatedly make a joke in a meeting that only you understand -- unless Ed was in the room, in which case it still wouldn't be funny to the rest of the people (unless they had also heard Ed's story); in which case it would make the white people feel awkward.

So glad you are looking out for every one. Question....Are you a Principal of a public school in Massachusetts? And where's my trophy for being special

What? Are you people all from Minnesota or something? I may be white, but those dudes look nothing alike.

They are similar because they are Af-American and both have two eyes, ears, a nose and mouth.:rolleyes:

The only thing similiar I see are the earrings. Other than that, they look nothing a like!!

In the real world only incredibly insecure people are bothered by private jokes.

I encounter these from time to time and I normally go 'hey what's the joke?' and then I get told what the joke is. But I'm an incredibly brave person who dares to talk to others instead of rushing to my facebook to post passive aggressive complaints.

The other approach, curling up in a ball and growing increasingly angry until you have several therapy sessions is probably fine too.

Being thoughtful and treating everyone as equals shouldn't be mocked. It's got nothing to do with political correctness. That's just a made up term some unscrupulous people employ to manipulate and divide for their advantage. Thoughtfulness and equal treatment ought to always be used because of one reason - we're all human.

Even some Jets fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye