PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does ANYONE know who Mike Gasior is???

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the NFL made a profile and leaked this to test the public reaction?

Nah, it would have come through ESPN if that were true. I don't think a settlement agreement would have needed to wait?

Could it be that the Judge told Roger (or whoever there) that he's not happy with the constant legal gymnastics and if they didn't play ball he'd get rid of Roger's power in some way? I don't know if that's possible.

I'm not hopeful, but this whole thing started with two tweets. Maybe it ends just as oddly.
I see what you're saying. Berman could've made it clear that he's totally pro-Brady and his ruling will give the NFL absolutely nothing, so they should take what Brady's offering (which happens to be what is current precedent for non-cooperation with a cell phone - $50k).

That being said, I think this is just BS.

That is what I think. The NFLs case was weak before Berman publicly trashed it.

If the NFL sensed they were going to lose, why wouldnt they at least try to get something out of TB which would at least show that he had to have done something to earn the punishment.

This won't happen. I don't see NFL backing down. Simply not sane enough to do the sensible thing. This could go on for years.

This won't happen. I don't see NFL backing down. Simply not sane enough to do the sensible thing. This could go on for years.

The owners could be dictating things now, not Goodell.

It's also really unusual for a professional person who markets his services as a consultant to the business community to risk his reputation as a twitter troll. Could be a career damaging move.

I don't know....it seemed to work out alright for the guy who runs Sharks of Vegas ;)

(I'm kidding--mostly)

I thought about that and this is the only way I see it could happen but I doubt it as I doubt the owners are united. Its in Rogers best interest to pit them against each other.

That would seem like a very odd shift, particularly since they had ample opportunities to make that decision early last week at the owner's meetings.

capitulating to a 50k fine is worse for NFL's image than judge ruling against them. Just more BS we have heard since last 6 months.

NFL will take a chance on possible loss in court so they can appeal again instead of a 50k settlement.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. Why in the world would they settle after all of this? As you said, they've still got a magic bullet in the chamber when it comes to the appeal process. There's no way in hell they are going to fold like a cheap lawn chair at this stage in the game.

50k dollar fine? LOL. This guy could've tried to do a little better with his piss poor attempt at spreading "news."

Mike Gasior ‏@MikeGasior May 14
Not to be gross, but relative to #DeflateGate I timed my visit to a public men's room at BWI with a bag and it took 96 seconds with washing.

Mike Gasior ‏@MikeGasior May 8
The NFL Game Operations Manual dictates that violations of the PSI rule triggers a $25,000 fine

Mike Gasior ‏@MikeGasior May 8
UPDATE: 3 of the 4 Colts balls tested on deflate-gate day were ALSO under the 12.5 psi limit. I suspect strong punishment for them as well

Mike Gasior ‏@MikeGasior May 7
UPDATE: #TomBrady facing lifetime ban or outer space banishment for "maybe", "could have", "might have", "probably" knowing about infraction

Mike Gasior ‏@MikeGasior May 7
REPORT: The @nfl is considering any and all punishment for #TomBrady including possibly sending him to other planets. More news at 11:00

Seems like he is pro-Brady

So, he's basically just SoV all over again? Describing him as "Pro Brady" doesn't do it justice. Everyone with half a brain knew that there was going to be a suspension, not a 25k dollar fine, and suggesting strong punishments for the Colts as well (like it was ever about them or anyone else) is just whacky.

#1 reason I don't want this to be true...

I want to see Judge Berman make Goodell eat some NY Stokeoe oysters.

"I'll believe ya when me **** turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert."-Captain O'Haigan

In other news, Coca Cola is paying for a study to prove that working out and not dieting is the factor in losing weight. My money is on them hiring Exponent to do the study...
goodfellas.jpg

Maybe the oweners want this over and whatever Berman rules they have to live with it. Direct orders to Fraudger that when its over its over. Its already been an embarassment, we want it over and its football season now.

So, why I get everyone is talking about the NFL just going the appeals route if they lose perhaps that is not an option.

If the owners are sick of it now, imagine how they will feel with RS games starting and a Fed Judge that has already ruled against them.

UPDATE:
NFL has agreed to vacate the arbitration award; Return draft picks to Patriots; award compensatory draft picks for the ones taken from Patriots in 'spygate'; Goodell, Pash, Vincent, Kensil to announce their resignations; Ted Wells to be disbarred; Jets, Ravens and Colts franchises to be disbanded forthwith.

To be announced at tomorrow's conference.

You heard it here first, folks!

Good night.

Maybe the oweners want this over and whatever Berman rules they have to live with it. Direct orders to Fraudger that when its over its over. Its already been an embarassment, we want it over and its football season now.

So, why I get everyone is talking about the NFL just going the appeals route if they lose perhaps that is not an option.

If the owners are sick of it now, imagine how they will feel with RS games starting and a Fed Judge that has already ruled against them.

Boy would that be sweet. We'd actually be able to finally put this crap to sleep and get back to discussing actual football.

UPDATE:
NFL has agreed to vacate the arbitration award; Return draft picks to Patriots; award compensatory draft picks for the ones taken from Patriots in 'spygate'; Goodell, Pash, Vincent, Grigson to announce their resignations; Ted Wells to be disbarred; Jets, Ravens and Colts franchises to be disbanded forthwith.

To be announced at tomorrow's conference.

You heard it here first, folks!

Good night.
Anyone know who this YOUGOTMOSSED guy is? Possibly a dog faker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST