PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does ANYONE know who Mike Gasior is???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, stupid to have thought it could happen like that. Things have been so ridiculous against him I thought they could go right this time

I think this guy just posted that to gain followers, some one on twitter noted he gained something like 90k followers in a few hours. I highly doubt any of it's true.

Anyway, the guy isn't even a reporter or tied to sports in any way that I can see. Here's his biography on his company's website:
http://www.afs-seminars.com/about-mike-gasior/

Yikes! As face value, this doesn't seem remotely credible, especially with Zolak reporting that Brady is furious about Tuesday's negotiation session. It's also really unusual for a professional person who markets his services as a consultant to the business community to risk his reputation as a twitter troll. Could be a career damaging move.

Actually, it wouldnt surprise me. Berman has been ****ting on the NFL since this circus started. Plus he has made it clear there is no proof and that the NFLs claims are ridiculous. This is before he even gets into the real meat of the case which is the whole Law of shop" thing, which is where the NFLPA and Brady are stronger.

Then Berman tells TB not to bother being in court. Is it possible he has dropped enough hints here and the NFL perhaps took them and figured anything will be better than nothing. It certainly wasn't looking good for the NFL and the more Berman learns about this the worse it will be for the NFL

Berman today perhaps - - "Hey NFL I really suggest you settle with Brady on this" - wink wink.

Im thinking it could be true, I think there's a group of owners that see where this is going and want to stop any more negative publicity. Think about it, if this is true this is the end, Brady's out 50k (no big whoop) and the teams out a mill, a 1st and a 4th. If the judge rules and give scathing dicta that looks really bad for the league and the team probably goes after the picks. Which would you rather have?

Actually, it wouldnt surprise me. Berman has been ****ting on the NFL since this circus started. Plus he has made it clear there is no proof and that the NFLs claims are ridiculous. This is before he even gets into the real meat of the case which is the whole Law of shop" thing, which is where the NFLPA and Brady are stronger.

Then Berman tells TB not to bother being in court. Is it possible he has dropped enough hints here and the NFL perhaps took them and figured anything will be better than nothing. It certainly wasn't looking good for the NFL and the more Berman learns about this the worse it will be for the NFL

Berman today perhaps - - "Hey NFL I really suggest you settle with Brady on this" - wink wink.
Not sure why they would settle for a 50k fine. Althiugh as steph stradely pointed out during bountygate goodell seemed to love to fine even though it all goes to charity and even when he has no reason to.

I'd bet my house and car that dude has no sources whatsoever.

Just making up things for followers/attention.

Sure, that's an outcome that could come true eventually. But this guy does NOT have any inside info.

Last edited:
Im thinking it could be true, I think there's a group of owners that see where this is going and want to stop any more negative publicity. Think about it, if this is true this is the end, Brady's out 50k (no big whoop) and the teams out a mill, a 1st and a 4th. If the judge rules and give scathing dicta that looks really bad for the league and the team probably goes after the picks. Which would you rather have?
I seriously doubt the news , but we will see. Only worry is that his news about settlement is right but its more than 0 games..

I'd bet my house and car that dude has no sources whatsoever.

Just making up things for followers/attention.
And claim he was hacked later :)

Mike Gasior ‏@MikeGasior May 17
Navy Seals kill ISIS hotshot = almost zero coverage. Patriot's lackey takes 110 second leak and MAYBE deflates footballs = 24/7 coverage.

A previous tweet

His source added: "we are in big FFFFF trouble!!""
Im trying to guess who is the source, its difficult

Diddnt the NFL commit fraud? Possibly perjury too. You can get in trouble for that the last time I checked.

I think they would be lucky to get 50K. They should pray TB does not sue for defamation no matter how silly people think it is.

What does dikembe think though? He's far more credible.

Guys, don't trash talk him, he's a black belt!! He might come karate you to death.

Could it be that the Judge told Roger (or whoever there) that he's not happy with the constant legal gymnastics and if they didn't play ball he'd get rid of Roger's power in some way? I don't know if that's possible.

I'm not hopeful, but this whole thing started with two tweets. Maybe it ends just as oddly.

Mike Gasior ‏@MikeGasior May 14
Not to be gross, but relative to #DeflateGate I timed my visit to a public men's room at BWI with a bag and it took 96 seconds with washing.

Mike Gasior ‏@MikeGasior May 8
The NFL Game Operations Manual dictates that violations of the PSI rule triggers a $25,000 fine

Mike Gasior ‏@MikeGasior May 8
UPDATE: 3 of the 4 Colts balls tested on deflate-gate day were ALSO under the 12.5 psi limit. I suspect strong punishment for them as well

Mike Gasior ‏@MikeGasior May 7
UPDATE: #TomBrady facing lifetime ban or outer space banishment for "maybe", "could have", "might have", "probably" knowing about infraction

Mike Gasior ‏@MikeGasior May 7
REPORT: The @nfl is considering any and all punishment for #TomBrady including possibly sending him to other planets. More news at 11:00

Seems like he is pro-Brady

NFL will take a chance on possible loss in court so they can appeal again instead of a 50k settlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST