PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you wish we had taken Addai with our #1 pick over Maroney in 2006?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it amaze anyone else when a guy steps UP to the next level of competition and actually gets better?

Its like a guy hitting .250 in the minors and then hitting .300 in the majors.

How does that happen? I mean Adrian Peterson was good in college but geezus he is like otherworldly in the NFL.

as a draft prospect, maroney is better than addai... but in the nfl right now, it seems that addai is better and keeps himself healthy too...

i think, we take maroney still if its a do over... because you will never know until they step on the field and play an nfl game to debate who is better... coming out of college, maroney is better and a much safer pick than addai at that moment... if bb had a crystal ball, we could have picked colston and the rest of them bottom feeder prospects whos doing a solid job in the nfl today, rather than trade up for chad jackson...

who is better.... addai... i would have picked him if i knew he was this good..

I think Addai is better but, I also think playing in Tom Moore's offense is part of that. The Colt's make it easy for Joe to succeed, same for Kenton Keith.

However, to me, what makes Joe special is his all around game. He's as good at catching passes and picking up blitzers as he is at running, plus he's been able to stay relatively healthy. Those factors are what makes him better than Maroney, right now.

I thought he got tired in the second half yesterday, though. I was screaming for Kenton Keith at one point, when it looked to me like Joe could barely even pick himself up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News