PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Denny Green's son is on ESPN saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romeo's not HC material. Outstanding DC, but not a head coach.

//

That's what everyone said about Belichick.

You can't conclude that from one failed stint in Cleveland a guy can not make a good head coach. And Crennel has only been there two years.

Last edited:
That's what everyone said about Belichick.

You can't conclude that from one failed stint in Cleveland a guy can not make a good head coach. And Crennel has only been there two years.

Hm-m-m. Good points. I'll watch how he does this season.

//

Why does anyone think BB is retiring any time soon? He loves football. It's his life. I think he'll be around quite a few more years, and I think the rumors are bogus. Or has BB actually said something about retiring?

I have heard from my neighbors chiropractor that its between Marv Levy or Tom Landry, and that due to Landry having died a few years ago that Levy has the inside track on the job.

I have heard from my neighbors chiropractor that its between Marv Levy or Tom Landry, and that due to Landry having died a few years ago that Levy has the inside track on the job.

I don't know I think that Landry still would out couch him.

Not to state the obvious, but just because Belichick will eventually leave the patriots doesn't mean he is retiring. Maybe, just maybe he wants the challenge of building up another team, rather than coasting after 2009, the end of the decade of the dynasty. Cleveland and New Jersey are obvious places to go, if he is interested.

Last edited:
Totally ludicrous speculation.
That being said a Cowher would not sensibly place himself in a situation following BB where his (Cowher's) reputation would be so at risk were he not to win multiple SBs "with the same org that BB had."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back