PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion Sanders: Smart Commentator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
went on to say that Peyton Manning is the least sacked quarterback in the league

If deion thinks thats a sign of the colts having a good offensive line, deion is an idiot.

Deion is funny, sometimes he tells it like it is and sometimes he has a bias, and his bias lately is overtaking him bit...

...Nikolai, i think that sig is pretty damn cool too, I hope you get the chance to add a couple more to that pile before the year is out...:D

the post game show with Peyton was so funny.... manning was all hyper after the win... i hope he throws another 4 picks against jags next week :D

I still can't get over the ESPN and media coverage for Manning. Can you imagine if Brady had thrown 3 or 4 pics every week that caused the Pats to lose 4 games? Hodge and Carter, and Jackson and the like commenting?...It would be all about he is old, Belichick is slipping, etc...But no, Manning has injuries, young guys, adjusting, etc....it is sickening. And now last night he is again, a hero. They are all saying amazingly, he is a hero again, I have had to turn ESPN off today because of the Manning worship.

What does he have on these guys? He is SOLEly responsible for the Dallas loss, 4 bonehead pics, ints for TDs, losing huge games, etc, and the fact that they are 7-6. I can't stand anyone who covers this sport. I can't watch the pre-game, it is all Manning...now we will have to discuss Manning's comeback...

Sorry fellsas, just venting...hate. hate. hate

Thats hilarious. Is anyone aware of any links to that?

Thats hilarious. Is anyone aware of any links to that?

It's been Cencored by the NFL as it is not pro manning and that is against Polians infallible doctrine. The NFL needs stat men like Manning and Marino while teams need guys who do what the team needs like Montanna and Brady. The proof is there Brady has 1 MVP 2 sb MVP's and 3 rings. Manning has 4 MVP's 1sb MVP and 1 ring. For Brady to get MVP he had to set a record 50td's and zero losses for Manning to get it there just has to be no QB to a behemoth regardless if a HB can 2000 yards the same year.

I love Sanders he is fun will admit if he is wrong that's a lot he said at one point our secondary was terrible during the colts game he tweeted that he had to look closer at it. However saying loosing moss meant we had no weapons was crazy we have TFB and while he is qb we have the most powerful weapon of all as long as he has guys who can catch he has always been fine.

Marriucci: Woodhead
Deion: He's 12

I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for Woodhead. The guy can't get through a day anywhere without his height being made an issue. It's brought up in every single interview with him I've seen/heard and he just takes things in stride. I'll bet deep down he's sick of it.

Don't mind Deion, he is all fun and stupid at times. That's ok . But Marshall Faulk , probably the biggest hater out there. Hey friends just a reminder, wasn't Coach Ditka right so many weeks ago. I watched when he was the only one on NFL Countdown that predicted that the AFCC game would go through New England. We knew it but for him to say it Live on tv in week 5 I think ! was surprising. Coach Ditka well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft