PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion Sanders on NFLN: KC Chiefs will Defeat the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Historically they have the two elements that give the Patriots trouble.

A defense that can pressure Brady without blitzing while playing tight press man coverage.

A mobile QB who can extend drives even when everything else is locked down.

This isn't like the Colts last year when the national media was making fools of themselves predicting a Colts win at Foxboro. That matchup was tailor made for the Pats. Given the result last year in KC, how the Chiefs have played the past few months and how the Patriots went 2-4 looking awful down the stretch I expect a lot of the media are going to take the Chiefs.

I still expect the Pats to win but this is the match up I least wanted and I wouldn't be blown away if they lost. If the OL looks like it has Sanders may well be right. Also I'd point out Sanders has been very fair compared to the Patriots over all.

These are the toughest, match ups for the Patriots, the Chefs dont make mistakes and the patriots love to take advantage of mistakes. They are solid all around and not dependent upon a couple of players and the patriots excel at taking specific players out of games. Should be a good game and the team that wins the turnover battle should win.

These are the toughest, match ups for the Patriots, the Chefs dont make mistakes and the patriots love to take advantage of mistakes. They are solid all around and not dependent upon a couple of players and the patriots excel at taking specific players out of games. Should be a good game and the team that wins the turnover battle should win.
Yup... I still have faith in this team but I would be lying if I said I felt GREAT about their chances. I think they can win but I expect a tough, close game. Totally agreed about the turnovers, that should be the decider.

The entire AFC playoff picture is muddled. It wouldn't be surprising to see any team come out of the AFC. If the Pats injured guys return and the team plays to previous form, I give the Pats a slight edge. Otherwise its a crapshoot.

Deion Sanders =
sTUyI.gif

UgQlijI.gif

He was also doing his best to defend Vontaze Burfict the other night as well.

And I'm not completely disagreeing with Neon. If we do not play well the Chiefs very well could take advantage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back