PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion Sanders on NFLN: KC Chiefs will Defeat the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
slap_psych.gif
8dgXH.gif

From what I've been reading on Chiefs Planet. Those dumba$ses think our D is weak and don't even consider it a threat to their chances. I believe the D will be the catalyst we will finally need them to be come playoffs.
Yeah they certainly have a lot of douche nozzle's there. Some even said we're in the ref's pocket :rolleyes:

IMO, being a psychopath is a prerequisite for joining Chefs Planet. The high concentration of vitriol, the tolerance for runaway profanity, and the incessant, pukish need for attention best define that flaming garbage heap.

Yeah they certainly have a lot of douche nozzle's there. Some even said we're in the ref's pocket :rolleyes:

Teams around the league claim the the Patriots have the officials in their pocket: it's not just posters at Chiefsplanet. Meanwhile, posters here say that the Broncos have the officials in their pocket, and that the refs are out to get the Patriots.

Teams around the league claim the the Patriots have the officials in their pocket: it's not just posters at Chiefsplanet. Meanwhile, posters here say that the Broncos have the officials in their pocket, and that the refs are out to get the Patriots.
Yea, but I think it's pretty accurate on our part based on the collection of data as evidence with the amount of penalties and loss of yardage for Tom Brady compared to the rest of the league. I don't believe it's a conspiracy, just the refs having more "motivation" to call it like they see it against the Pats.

Yea, but I think it's pretty accurate on our part based on the collection of data as evidence with the amount of penalties and loss of yardage for Tom Brady compared to the rest of the league. I don't believe it's a conspiracy, just the refs having more "motivation" to call it like they see it against the Pats.

And, using your logic, the Patriots are consistently among the least penalized teams in the league, thus making it "accurate" on the part of the other teams.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure objective numbers show that the Pats DONT have the refs in their pocket, just like the show that Brady gets every call if anyone even breathes on him is nonsense.

And, using your logic, the Patriots are consistently among the least penalized teams in the league, thus making it "accurate" on the part of the other teams.
They lost something like almost twice as much yardage to OPI this year than the next most penalized team I believe.

They lost something like almost twice as much yardage to OPI this year than the next most penalized team I believe.

Yardage is a completely useless metric when it comes to OPI.

Not that they don't make a lot of money already, but if Patriots cover, Vegas stands to make a boatload on this game.

Sanders predicts (almost off camera on the NFL Network Show with LT etc.) that the Chiefs will take down New England next Saturday (1/16/16) at Gillette Stadium.

So can we count on Michael Irvin to back TB/BB like he usually does? Actualli I don't stock in anything Mediots have to say.

Yardage is a completely useless metric when it comes to OPI.
Considering the ratio of short to longer yardage passes in the Pats game, I'd say, if anything, it minimizes things with the Pats.

Deion can say what he wants, as he will attract more social media followers if he is against the Patriots than for them..
Can you explain your logic here

Do what I'm doing, don't turn on the television until game time.

No doubt! Maybe I am getting old because I cannot stand pre-game, half time, or post game shows regardless of who is speaking. One would think that people that have played or coached for several years could do a lot better.

Out of all the teams left KC was the one i din't want to face, i think they're better than denver, pittsburgh or cinncy. They have a good team and are on a roll.

Considering the ratio of short to longer yardage passes in the Pats game, I'd say, if anything, it minimizes things with the Pats.

And you'd be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back