PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Defensive Injuries: Everyone got hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

If this was the first game of the season where we had these injuries I would. But this season has been awful with injuries every single game so I can't.

So don't. I'll have Bill xerox you a complete rundown of the injuries.

Yeah I also haven't seen any "limping" comments on Twitter.

Some guy I never heard of added that to tweets from boston columnists. Because, that's the way you get hits on twitter.

I'm really concerned right now, at least half the Patriots team is sore today, and I have seen soreness sideline even the toughest players. Aquib Talib was lost twice to soreness in championship games.

Pats Talkers Seem Depressed.

Because that's this board: PTSD.

Players are limping off every game - did you watch Pitt-Cincy last weekend? It's been a long season and now they're all in turn-it-up mode. We were missing some players yesterday and so were the Cheifs.

Maclin was a shell.

Their O-line was down two starters.

Hali and Houston...didn't even hear their names. I credit our OL for a great game, but you'd hear those names if they were 100%.

It's that time of the year. Attrition, war...Collins has a tweaked back so I doubt it will stop him from playing next week. Hightower was back in the game. Edelman had a tough game and survived it fine, it seems.

Gronk looked like Gronk and High-ankle Tmmy moved in the pocket as well as I've seen him all year. You reach deeper and you play, adn if you can't play, next guy steps in and busts his ass.

Pats Talkers Seem Depressed.

Because that's this board: PTSD.

Players are limping off every game - did you watch Pitt-Cincy last weekend? It's been a long season and now they're all in turn-it-up mode. We were missing some players yesterday and so were the Cheifs.

Maclin was a shell.

Their O-line was down two starters.

Hali and Houston...didn't even hear their names. I credit our OL for a great game, but you'd hear those names if they were 100%.

It's that time of the year. Attrition, war...Collins has a tweaked back so I doubt it will stop him from playing next week. Hightower was back in the game. Edelman had a tough game and survived it fine, it seems.

Gronk looked like Gronk and High-ankle Tmmy moved in the pocket as well as I've seen him all year. You reach deeper and you play, adn if you can't play, next guy steps in and busts his ass.

He has to have the most friendly h ankle sprain in history. I bet teams are trying to twist their QBs ankles to simulate the effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST