PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear Patriots Nation...Keep the faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

PYPER

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Patriots Nation, first of all, let's not all buy into the media speculation about Brady's injury. Remember that this is a team that doesn't provide the media guru's with inside scoops. As such the media always speculates. The reports on Brady could prove to be true but they could just as easily prove to be completely off base.

Having said that, even under the best of circumstances, it would appear that Brady will miss some time. The Patriots haters of the universe have received their wish. As such, we must unite as Pats fans and support our team even more than we always have. We must be louder than we've ever been. We must let teams know that when they come into our house, the house that Brady built, we will make the ground shake and the air reverberate with all the might and passion that only a die-hard fan base can provide. It's not enough for them to know that they'll have to deal with our "12th man", they must feel it.

Keep the faith. This team is and always was about more than one player. We're about 53 players coming together and becoming more than the sum of their parts. We can and we will overcome this adversity. It won't always be pretty and it won't always go our way but we possess the spirit of Champions and as long as we all believe in that, nobody can ever take it away.

Rock on Patriots Nation. AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Re: Dear Patriots Nation.....Keep the faith

What??? No love?

Can I get some support people.

The season is not over, it's just become more interesting.

I keep the faith completely....All the so called sports networks are currently reporting that Brady is done....I am going to wait for the official report from the Patriots or from Reiss on boston.com

Keep the faith.....we still have a kick ***** team!!

I'll step up, I'll show the support.

...I do find it kind of strange that all of this news is coming out about a team that gives no news at all.

Patriots Nation, first of all, let's not all buy into the media speculation about Brady's injury. Remember that this is a team that doesn't provide the media guru's with inside scoops. As such the media always speculates. The reports on Brady could prove to be true but they could just as easily prove to be completely off base.

Having said that, even under the best of circumstances, it would appear that Brady will miss some time. The Patriots haters of the universe have received their wish. As such, we must unite as Pats fans and support our team even more than we always have. We must be louder than we've ever been. We must let teams know that when they come into our house, the house that Brady built, we will make the ground shake and the air reverberate with all the might and passion that only a die-hard fan base can provide. It's not enough for them to know that they'll have to deal with our "12th man", they must feel it.

Keep the faith. This team is and always was about more than one player. We're about 53 players coming together and becoming more than the sum of their parts. We can and we will overcome this adversity. It won't always be pretty and it won't always go our way but we possess the spirit of Champions and as long as we all believe in that, nobody can ever take it away.

Rock on Patriots Nation. AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right on Pyper!! This is still a very good team. They can still be
very successful.

Tom Brady
Kurt Warner
Jeff Hostetler

It has happened before....

I am keeping the faith.

The harder you have to work for something, the sweeter the reward!

Brady will always be numero uno, greatest ever and I hope he is back ASAP, but I will be fully supporting Matt Cassel until he comes back. This patriots team will move along with team unity! GOOOOO PATS

Indeed......

GOOOOOO PATS!!!

GO COLTS!

The D is still good and you still have a running game. I think Chris Simms can lead you to the playoffs like he did with Tampa Bay...he just wasnt customed to the West Coast offense

I will always root for the Pats but my expectations have come down just a little bit.

I will always root for the Pats but my expectations have come down just a little bit.
To hell with that noise. I dont care If I am QB of the pats, they still have a crazy wicked offense and a no-nonsense Def.

AFC champs...again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft