PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear Favre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Favre - You suck!

I think we have to separate Favre from the Jests. Favre is a bonafide HOFer who defied the odds to even have 10 good games at 39 (even if he has an ego the size of Texas that allowed him to instigate the off season drama of the last two years). The Jests are just flat out a poor franchise with lousy ownership.

I honestly never saw what was so great in Favre, someone talk some sense into me and tell me what i am missing.

You are good for nothing.
except drawing attention to yourself.
You get too much credit just for sticking around.
Like Tom Petty.
Brett, you s-u-c-k- suck suck suck!!!

Favre sucks, no doubt. He has been mediocre for a decade now.

I CANNOT WAIT for the "Will he, or won't he?" saga to hold the Jets hostage for about 6 months this offseason...

Dear Favre,

F*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favre you washed up POS redneck azzhole, I HATE YOU!

You just had to throw one more atrocious bone headed I'm too much of a dumb ass redneck to watch tape interception to finish off your overrated career didn't you?

I hope you're friggin arm falls off. God help you if I see you at a press conference this off season crying your attention whore crocodile tears you mother f#@^@# #!@*^#@*.

Re: The official Brett Fvare blows thread

Dear Favre,

1-Why did you choose to play for a looser such as Rat?
2- After seeing how you played today, why are you considered to be in HOF? You should be in Hall of Shame.
3-Ratmargini, why the fck are you still the HC?

Mr. Brev Farte,

I have always been a harsh critic of your play and approach to the game. I found myself overcome with frustration watching you hand away the hard work of a young, aspiring Packers team last January. I found myself overcome with disdain watching you do the same with an otherwise diligent, dedicated group of Jets. I don't like the Jets, but their players played hard today. You decided to 'hand away' their efforts by either not preparing well enough for Miami or by just having too much 'fun' out there.
I hate you. You symbolize everything that is wrong with our country. You are an uneducated, red-neck, illiterate f*ck who deserved your career to end via injury, not ineptitude. Go to Hell, Farte. I have no love lost for you.

A somber PittPatriot

Mr. Brev Farte,

I have always been a harsh critic of your play and approach to the game. I found myself overcome with frustration watching you hand away the hard work of a young, aspiring Packers team last January. I found myself overcome with disdain watching you do the same with an otherwise diligent, dedicated group of Jets. I don't like the Jets, but their players played hard today. You decided to 'hand away' their efforts by either not preparing well enough for Miami or by just having too much 'fun' out there.
I hate you. You symbolize everything that is wrong with our country. You are an uneducated, red-neck, illiterate f*ck who deserved your career to end via injury, not ineptitude. Go to Hell, Farte. I have no love lost for you.

A somber PittPatriot

QFT

I hate Brett Favre. His career seems to have revolved around ****ing over the Patriots. 1996 Super Bowl (which was Desmond Howard moreso than Favre), final game of the 2002 season, blowing it against the Giants in the playoffs, and now this. Go to hell, Favre.

*while singing like toby keith*.....i hate brett favre

You are good for nothing.
except drawing attention to yourself.
You get too much credit just for sticking around.
Like Tom Petty.
Brett, you s-u-c-k- suck suck suck!!!

How can you possibly say such things??

You are way off base and have gone too far.

Tom Petty is pretty damn good if you ask me.

I was always a big Petty fan, but I can't listen to him anymore for obvious reasons. Unpleasant memories and all that.

Favre haiku:

Tossing interceptions
Having lots of fun
Why do you play?

How can you possibly say such things??

You are way off base and have gone too far.

Folking A! Tom Petty wouldn't throw a pick 6 right into a lumbering defender. Wouldn't throw another pick and another...

I posted this in the Mangini thread, and it is relevent here, too:

I will (grudgingly) give Fredo credit for this...you could just see that he HATES having Favre on the team. Every time they showed him after Brett "just dropped back and had some fun" he was either rolling his eyes or saying "Who the f*ck is he throwing to?"

Seeing Brett Favre get traded was interesting. Seeing Brett Favre get outright cut would be awesome.

Not sure of this has been said, but if Brett Farve (I fixed his spelling) has any class, he'll develop a phantom injury and skip Hawaii.

On the upside a new expression is born today.
If a QB goes out like a bit¢h you say "he Favre'd"

Last edited:
I CANNOT WAIT for the "Will he, or won't he?" saga to hold the Jets hostage for about 6 months this offseason...

Personally, I don't think the Jets will care. I'm sure they might be curious what team picks him up after they cut him. The guy cannot come back to NY at this point. He was a huge factor in their 1-4 finish to the season. I don't think the fans want him back and I am sure Mangini if he survives will want him back either if the rumored friction between the two of them is true.

Favre isn't good enough to hold the Jets hostage. He could hold Green Bay hostage because of his legacy. Jets fans have no affinity towards Favre and most probably want him cut anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft