PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear Favre

Status
Not open for further replies.
So obvious he threw the game at the end I can't believe people are saying it was just Brett being Brett the dumbas$.

Just good to know that he will be remembered for his last pass ever being a pick, on his last play from scrimmage just getting his clock absolutely cleaned by a Miami defender after a goofball forward lateral, and seeing him run off the field like a skunk being chased into the brush. Not to mention that this "football legend" will end up being the man who finally puts the Pro Bowl farce out of its pathetic misery. This will be its final year.

Way to cement your legacy today Brett, as the world's biggest loser.

Re: Favre - You suck!

On the upside a new expression is born today.
If a QB goes out like a bit¢h you say "he Favre'd"

I'll support that. Maybe people can also start calling INTs "interfavretions"

Lord Favre you SUCK,and have for TEN years.

I bet that 23 million you turned down to retire looks pretty good right now. Maybe instead of LORD for a prefix to Favre it should be INT. Or Brett "The Bum" Favre.

Last edited:
Favre should not end up as a TOP 10 QB of all time...... Hope he retires for good the cry baby.. Since 1999 it's been the same ole sh!T with this baby, when he's winning he's hopping around like a frog, when he's getting picked he's walking off the field pretending his arm or his finger is hurting, he almost did it yesterday too but decided not to do it at the last second, should have seen that expresssion, priceless..fkin dumbass thanks to you we are out of the playoffs.

Last edited:
Bump
Favre, you f**king suck.
You are an attention whore.
You are a hack.
Coaching you must be a nightmare.
I can't believe all the ball washing that gets thrown your way.
I hope you get diareahhea and sh*t yourself.

Dear Brett Favre,

Ben Stiller could have done a better job then you as the Quarterback of the Jets. He even ends up with the girl whilst you get to sit at home "working" on that so called predigious arm strength of yours.

Happy festive season.
Ben? Even his old man Jerry couldn't have done much worse.

splash.jpg

Dear Favre,

Please hold a presser and cry and say you just can't do it anymore. Then chill out all off season drinking beer and eating beef jerky and then call the Jets and tell them you have the itch again. Come back and play injured so you can pad your career stats, so you can possibly hold off Peyton (if he gets hurt) from breaking your records, even though you are hurting your team. Also don't hang out or be buddies with your teammates. Just try to win the game yourself.

Thanks

On the plus side. Favre is probably the reason Manigina got fired.

I was reluctant to read this thread but was very glad I did. There is some truly outstanding comedy in here.
Thanks to all who posted!

And Mangini named his son Zack BRETT Mangini. This is probably some of the most delicious schadenfreude I've ever felt!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thank you. I actually feel a heck of a lot better. :)

Favre, you suck.
Wrangler jeans suck too.

I really miss MoeLewisRocks' rants dissing Lord Favre. He'd go on for a couple paragraphs creatively deconstructing Favre's play and totally dissing the guy's off field me, me, me media whore behaviour. Hilarious!

Dear Brett Favre,
You suck for blowing that game vs Miami last Sunday. Afterall my Patriots couldn't take care of business themselves by beating you, the suckiest QB in NFL history, and the Jets so we needed you to GET US IN THE playoffs by beating Miami. Favre it's all your fault, it has nothing to do with us losing at Home to your Jets or getting spanked by Pittsburgh, losing at Indy, or getting spanked by the Chargers. The reason the 2008 New England Patriots didn't make the playoffs was solely the fault of Brett Favre, the crappy QB they couldn't beat themselves when it counted.

C'mon guys, quit whining.

Dear Brett Favre,
You suck for blowing that game vs Miami last Sunday. Afterall my Patriots couldn't take care of business themselves by beating you, the suckiest QB in NFL history, and the Jets so we needed you to GET US IN THE playoffs by beating Miami. Favre it's all your fault, it has nothing to do with us losing at Home to your Jets or getting spanked by Pittsburgh, losing at Indy, or getting spanked by the Chargers. The reason the 2008 New England Patriots didn't make the playoffs was solely the fault of Brett Favre, the crappy QB they couldn't beat themselves when it counted.

This thread would have probably come up whether the Jets won or lost.

Re: The official Brett Fvare blows thread

I hate Brett Favre. His career seems to have revolved around ****ing over the Patriots. 1996 Super Bowl (which was Desmond Howard moreso than Favre), final game of the 2002 season, blowing it against the Giants in the playoffs, and now this. Go to hell, Favre.

don't forget laying down for strahan's sack record or taking all that vicodin so he could break the consecutive games streak, winning the mvp and then crying about his addiction. his real legacy is mvp now stands for "more vicodin please".

Dear Brett Favre,

This is our board. We'll do what we want dipsh*t.

Favre, you suck.
Nice pass to the D-Lineman.
Tool.

This is our board. We'll do what we want dipsh*t.

Favre, you suck.
Nice pass to the D-Lineman.
Tool.

I agree.

Dear Favre,

Good job in OT last year in the playoffs. You blew the game with the worst decision to throw wildly in your own territory....You stink as a player and as a teammate.

Good luck.

PS. Please do not become a commentator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill