PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Day 1 is in the books/ Who you got for Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking we need a WTF second round..... How about a TE and a QB?

I wouldn't like it, but at least I could shake this hazy dream state I've been in for the last 20 hours or so......

Or maybe a kicker.......

Is there really room for another WR ? Then they shouldnt have gotten so many FA:s. I was a bit unhappy about not taking DeCastro when he fell that far but we still got two good picks so cant complain. You cant have em all.

I guess Hill for example would be nice but dont see it as we brought in all the FA:s. Unless they are planning on trading welker.

Its probably CB or S and maybe a DT. Not O-line.

I would like a big DL and DB.

My heart tells me that we wont keep both picks but stranger this have happened i.e. yesterday.

ok so im gonna say we take a dt or cb with 48 then trade back the later pick for two picks. One in the third.hopefully early on and possibly one in the fourth and 5th and call it a day ..but def count on a cb or dt at 48

Some more wheelin & dealin by BB and if available like I posted in other threads gettin Janoris Jenkins or a Need a bonified/above avg DB I'm still not sold on what we have but I do like our front 7 much better than how I felt yesterday at this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick