PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cut Harper, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitt25

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Thanks.

Edit: Dislike my post all you want. Don't give a ****in ****. Like my user rating has anything to do with my life.

Edit 2: Got my wish.

Patriots release WR Chris Harper

Edit 3: And... he's back. But as long as he's on the PS, who cares. Like PS guys are immune to getting let go.

Last edited:
Was gonna post this thread myself. Guy hasn't provided anything and will likely be another fodder anyways like Dobson and KT once more talent returns. So what's the point?

and that will make who feel better ? Put this on the coaches and I bet BB owns this if you ask him . The kid shouldnt have been out there in that weather in that critical situation or shouldve been asked to fair catch it or let it go.

How's about you let him play more than one game in the NFL or let him learn a job he's never had to do before you throw him off a bridge?

It's football **** happens they're human too. On top of that he's a practice squad rookie I'll cut him some slack.

First, all week I was hearing how great he was? Why? I have no idea.

Second, you want to cut a WR from a team where our leading WR is out for the RS. Our 2nd WR is coming back from an injury and is injury prone. Our other starting WR is still obviously rusty. Our only other WR is Keyshawn Martin.

Yeah, as stupid a mistake as it was, I am keeping Harper because who the phuck else do we have?

smh

I'm upset about the muffed punt but I'm fuming about the refs. There were three plays that would've put the game away at the end that were reversed by ******** penalties.

I didn't give two ****s about the game after Gronk went down other than to stick it to the league and the Broncos.

There is no seperation. For a guy that is suppose to be quick, there is nothing. At least Dobson gets open.

Look it sucked he dropped the punt but we really had multiple opportunities to score afterwards. Defense couldn't hold and Offense was inept when they weren't getting jobbed by the refs. This loss is not on him.

It was a dumb mistake but with all of our WR injuries, who do we have to turn to? While it was a huge mistake, in the end what cost us the game was the BS Refereeing and injuries. I am sure Harper feels bad about what happened and I am sure he will try to not make the mistake again, especially with Belichick teaching him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference