PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cut Harper, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Harper being back is due to his extensive knowledge of the system and his ability to test the secondary in practice, which he's done well, according to the several Practice Player of the Week awards he's received.

Doesn't mean Belichick thinks he's fit for the roster anymore.

If you don't "Do Your Job", and do it well, he's going to find someone that can, case in point, Damaris Johnson.

Yeah, Harper being back is due to his extensive knowledge of the system and his ability to test the secondary in practice, which he's done well, according to the several Practice Player of the Week awards he's received.

Doesn't mean Belichick thinks he's fit for the roster anymore.

If you don't "Do Your Job", and do it well, he's going to find someone that can, case in point, Damaris Johnson.

Ah thanks, I was hoping we'd get some insider information. Can you ask Belichick about Gronk's injury when you get a sec?

Ah thanks, I was hoping we'd get some insider information. Can you ask Belichick about Gronk's injury when you get a sec?

Ah thanks, I was hoping I'd get a condescending comment from you.

Forgot that this board was for insiders only, not fans who share their opinion on the team.

Please, carry on....

Ah thanks, I was hoping I'd get a condescending comment from you.

Forgot that this board was for insiders only, not fans who share their opinion on the team.

Please, carry on....

This has been the most polite disagreement since the Victorian era.

Maybe he's Patradomous back from the dead?
Hmm... Well it does appear that he can't stand it, but it seems clear that he DOES care... However, the whole thing with Patradomous was that he simultaneously claimed not to care while also not standing things.

So therefore, yeah it's probs him.

Hmm... Well it does appear that he can't stand it, but it seems clear that he DOES care... However, the whole thing with Patradomous was that he simultaneously claimed not to care while also not standing things.

So therefore, yeah it's probs him.
Not really "in-sink" with his self-proclaimed values :cool: :D

People say it was only a single mistake but that single mistake was a big deal. We had that game locked up until he fumbled that punt

People say it was only a single mistake but that single mistake was a big deal. We had that game locked up until he fumbled that punt

I think this is a trap we as fans fall into a lot. I was never bullish on Harper I just root for everyone in a Pats jersey because I'm weird that way.

The game turned on that fumble but it didn't have to. It's very similar to the Tuck rule. Oakland still complains about it and it was the right call on a wrong rule as is said often. But the Tuck rule didn't let us score to tie. It also didn't let us score to win.

His fumble sucked but his fumble didn't cause us to give up a 50 yard run to win the game. His fumble didn't cause us to suck in pass protection in the 4th and OT. His fumble didn't cause the defense to give up the rest of the points they gave up.

I have no idea where Harper's career will go and I'm not emotionally invested in him as a preseason binkie - I learned the hard way with Bam Childress about preseason binkies. But I do think it's incredibly reductive to just say 'game turned on his fumble therefore cut him.'

Takes a team to win and it takes a team to lose. Mistakes were made all throughout the game.

He and the team have already addressed his injury in order to do everything they can to be cooperative and help you out. And if that for some reason offends you, you are more than welcome to take it up with the public relations department which is very capably run by Stacey and his staff.

He and the team have already addressed his injury in order to do everything they can to be cooperative and help you out. And if that for some reason offends you, you are more than welcome to take it up with the public relations department which is very capably run by Stacey and his staff.

"....you ****ing pieces of ****!"

You know that's what he was thinking.

There is also the fact that harper is JAG.

Do what I do and start disliking random posts of his in retaliation.

This guy is out of control, he has given out more dislikes than he has posts. Doesn't provide any feedback either. Totally useless to sit back and hit dislikes and disagrees with no input or feedback. He's a Scorpio too, I'm ashamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST