PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboy fan meltdown videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's me, but with even more curse words.

The way he talks, I bet he never graduated from High School.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA thats the best

wheres #7? i need to see the storm after the calm damn it lmao

I would absolutely watch a football game with that guy.

Shut da f@#& up Troy A f)@(*#king Man!! Haha that was pure gold!

Lol Brady and Co. Shutting up opposing fans around the country!

:rofl: :rofl: Good stuff. :rofl: :rofl:

Wheres #7? I want to see the plazma get smashed!

I am shocked, shocked that other team's fans don't like WWW and TFB

I would of loved to have seen his reaction when they got the game winning td...

They are passionate aren't they??

They deserve better coaching and a better team.

"F..king Jones hurt again, f..ing Oklahoma".. classic

"When he(Romo) throws a pick"

I bet there were a few patsfans meltdowns before the last td can we see those too :bricks:

Last edited:
I bet there were a few patsfans meltdowns before the last td can we see those too :bricks:

Does a spike in blood pressure and pulse in the last drive count???

As predictable, the game thread here is a disgrace. Many posters gave up hope and packed it in early. I am glad the Patriots team is not a bunch of negative quitters like many posters here. I'm NOT talking about rational constructive critical comments. THey were well deserved.

Last edited:
I really am getting to old to watch, i don't have meltdowns but i do have to get up and walk away for a minute or two. I can't take the stress like i use to. I also don't go onto the game day thread like i use to, because i would spend more time fighting the forces of negativity than i would watching the game. I'm finding its more fun just watching, then reading the Sky is Falling when the pats don't make a first down or or aren't winning 40 -0.

Last edited:
As predictable, the game thread here is a disgrace. Many posters gave up hope and packed it in early. I am glad the Patriots team is not a bunch of negative quitters like many posters here. I'm NOT talking about rational constructive critical comments. THey were well deserved.

The game threads haven't been the same for a few seasons now. Kirsch Words is a great companion piece for watching the games now. Plus his chat is usually a few seconds faster than the TV feed so one can find out what the penalties are in advance.

I really am getting to old to watch, i don't have meltdowns but i do have to get up and walk away for a minute or two. I can't take the stress like i use to. I also don't go onto the game day thread like i use to, because i would spend more time fighting the forces of negativity than i would watching the game. I'm finding its more fun just watching, then reading the Sky is Falling when the pats don't make a first down or or aren't winning 40 -0.

I can't sit still; I end up pacing back and forth. I'll jump up and do various shadowboxing kickboxing moves to alleviate the stress. I try to reduce the F bomb expletives. Occasionally during commercials I'll run into the next room to read/post in the game thread but I confess that a large group of negative Nancys there ruin the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back