PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboy fan meltdown videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't sit still; I end up pacing back and forth. I'll jump up and do various shadowboxing kickboxing moves to alleviate the stress. I try to reduce the F bomb expletives. Occasionally during commercials I'll run into the next room to read/post in the game thread but I confess that a large group of negative Nancys there ruin the experience.
Ive never been the same since the SB loss to the Giants. I use to watch with a lot of intensity hanging on every down. Thats gone, i can't get as emotionally involved as i use to. Gone are the days of having a drink in each hand and screaming Kill him....KILLL HIM as the pass rush closed in on the opposing QB. Or "are you ******* blind"? when i thought the refs made a bad call etc.

Last edited:
Those video's remind me of the Game Day threads, just in living color. :D ;)

I would absolutely watch a football game with that guy.

As long as it wasn't against the Pats. If it was against the Pats, me and him would be watching the game with some bruises.

Either way, though, that's the spitting image of me. I still have a hole in my drywall from the Chargers game last season.

These guys are blind as well as dumb. The play they were talking about where they called the false start, the OT clearly flinched. It wasn't much, but it doesn't have to be much. False start is probably the most well-called penalty in the NFL. They hardly ever get the wrong guy.

Besides that, it was pretty tame commentary by my standards.

Great stuff! Great fan! He has my respect and, if he didn't seem to have already had a few too many, I'd buy him a beer to help drown his sorrows.

I'm sure glad no Patriots' fans have ever taken a final drive that badly...nope, not us...we've never screamed at a TV with two minutes to go in a game...nope...not in a million years. :rolleyes:

The way he talks, I bet he never graduated from High School.

Jeez. He sounds like half the guys I know on Wall Street and they have pretty fancy Degrees hanging on their walls.

As long as it wasn't against the Pats. If it was against the Pats, me and him would be watching the game with some bruises.

Either way, though, that's the spitting image of me. I still have a hole in my drywall from the Chargers game last season.

Another honest guy!

I still have one former friend (Giants' fan) who won't talk to me after I made the mistake of inviting him to my apartment to watch the debacle in the desert... that's how well I took that loss!

I can't sit still; I end up pacing back and forth. I'll jump up and do various shadowboxing kickboxing moves to alleviate the stress. I try to reduce the F bomb expletives. Occasionally during commercials I'll run into the next room to read/post in the game thread but I confess that a large group of negative Nancys there ruin the experience.

Agreed- I stay miles away from the game threads, nowadays. Even after the game's over, I want nothing to do with em.

I need to check this out when I get home :)

Yes, never, never watch a playoff game with a fan of the opposing team when your teams are both involved. They will either end up hating you or your will end up hating them no matter the result of the game.

I made this mistake with a Steelers fan who was a friend of mine the year the Pats beat the Steelers in the AFCCG to advance to the Superbowl. Hehe lets say we never watch football together anymore!

Last edited:
Why cant we find one of these fan videos from the Jets/Pats game 2 weeks ago?

I would give my lungs to see a Jets fan doing the opposite attitude of Fireman Ed

As predictable, the game thread here is a disgrace. Many posters gave up hope and packed it in early. I am glad the Patriots team is not a bunch of negative quitters like many posters here. I'm NOT talking about rational constructive critical comments. THey were well deserved.

I stopped following the Game Day threads a long time ago...being passionate and getting excited are one thing, going off the deep end at the first sign of adversity is another.

Yes, never, never watch a playoff game with a fan of the opposing team when your teams are both involved. They will either end up hating you or your will end up hating them no matter the result of the game.

I made this mistake with a Steelers fan who was a friend of mine the year the Pats beat the Steelers in the AFCCG to advance to the Superbowl. Hehe lets say we never watch football together anymore!

I have a group of friends (including my best friend) who are hardcore Giants fans and I watched the SB with some of them and other friends who are Pats fans (and some who are neither). It got pretty heated at times but I've known most of these guys for over half my life. I still take the occasional ****, but we've moved on.

The Pats have brought me far more joy than pain over the last decade or so. I still nearly die with each loss (the Jets loss last year was almost worse than missing out on 19-0), but now it only bothers me for a few days for a regular season loss and a few weeks for a playoff, as opposed to months and years.

LOL.

"Felix Jones, yeah, he's from Oklahoma!"

Why don't us freaks get together and watch a game and really cause some damage?

Why cant we find one of these fan videos from the Jets/Pats game 2 weeks ago?

I would give my lungs to see a Jets fan doing the opposite attitude of Fireman Ed

both of them?

Why don't us freaks get together and watch a game and really cause some damage?

I'm very down with that. There's a few of you old dudes that I want to tailgate with before the game when I make it back up to Foxborough again. And no, one of them is not Pewsterbaby or whatever his name was...

that was some good ****, i love cussing out the pbp guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye