PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Could there be a MRSA outbreak at the Patriots (Speculation/Rumor)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like noro or something like it. When I had it I couldn't eat anything for three days (though on day 2 I could start to keep down liquids) and had virtually no appetite for another 4 days after that.

As long as he's back for the Broncos in 2 weeks I'm good with it

As long as he's back for the Broncos in 2 weeks I'm good with it

That should be the goal at this point. Full strength will take another couple of weeks.
Get well, Jamie!

Flu from a fan? Lol he hooked up with some girl didn't he?

FWIW, Dale Arnold said he has also heard MRSA rumor from media sources too but he dismisses them.

I got the stomach bug once real bad a couple of years ago. Terrible just terrible, to the point i get scared whenever i heard someone had it around me.

I couldnt imagine going through that for 5 days...

1I82t25w.jpeg

Sort of confirms Collins won't play Sunday

You may as well speculate and say he has cancer, there is the same amount of evidence that he has cancer as there is that he has MRSA

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

FWIW, Dale Arnold said he has also heard MRSA rumor from media sources too but he dismisses them.
Jamie Collins has a virus.
MRSA is a bacteria.

I heard the same thing Rob did on sunday during the pre game show.

Gasper put out that there was rumblings of MRSA going around in the facility. That's what apparently ended Rufus Johnson's season.

Now do I want to ring Gasper by the neck for throwing it out there when discussing Collins illness at the time? Yep, but it got me thinking when by Wednesday Collins still wasn't back yet.

Here's hoping Collins comes back ASAP. I love seeing that kid play.

I heard the same thing Rob did on sunday during the pre game show. Gasper put out that there was rumblings of MRSA going around in the facility. That's what apparently ended Rufus Johnson's season.

Really? I didn't know that about Rufus Johnson. I wonder if we'll ever have this confirmed anywhere?

If that's the case, I can hardly blame Gasper for wondering if there wasn't a connection, particularly with the uncertainty surrounding Wendell as well. Of course, if he's wrong about Johnson then everything's out the window and I will gladly join in ringing his neck with you for getting us all concerned.

Really? I didn't know that about Rufus Johnson. I wonder if we'll ever have this confirmed anywhere?

If that's the case, I can hardly blame Gasper for wondering if there wasn't a connection, particularly with the uncertainty surrounding Wendell as well. Of course, if he's wrong about Johnson then everything's out the window and I will gladly join in ringing his neck with you for getting us all concerned.

I could imagine if we were to hear about Rufus Johnson illness, it'll be in the off season. Sorta like the Nate Solder having testicular cancer came out last year.

Hoping Rufus Johnson is OK also. He impressed me in the pre season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST