PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations Red Sox & Red Sox Nation

I got to see Buck Showalter building the Yankees back to prominence in the early 90s and I got to see Torre win four championships in the Bronx. I was able to see greatness.

I got to see Buck Showalter building the Yankees back to prominence in the early 90s and I got to see Torre win four championships in the Bronx. I was able to see greatness.
and now you get to witness greatness in boston :rocker: are you enjoying it?it must hurt like a ***** to see your beloved chokees falling apart before your very eyes .lolololololololol

So you saw Boggs on the horse when it took a dump on the field? :rofl:

WTF is with this Brucelli. All the posts are locked when he posts? Some kind of worm?

Yankees are building their team with youth. Their farm system has been touted very well in the last few years. They are going to hire a manager, who will push pedal to the medal in Girardi. They are starting to get rid of the mercenaries. It will be a fun team to root for.

Bunch of a-holes? That's fun stuff when you look at the way Boston acted like immature children after they won the ALCS and then when they behaved like idiots against the A's in the first round in 2003 when Lowe grabbed his crotch.

Like I said, I got more respect for the Yankees and I proud to be a Yankees fan.

This sounds so ironic, and even sad, one year later.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back