PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations Colts Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, there is going to be a LOT of cow-tipping going on tonight. Enjoy it while it lasts friends, SD is waiting in the wings, ready to deliver another playoff beatdown.

The only good thing about this game? I think if they play again the Patriots win easily. They will not make the same mistake again.What sucks? The Patriots out played them and should have won.
It would be a good game again and probably another nail biter. Go back and look how many dropped passes we had by rookies. If these were completions this game would have been alot closer the whole way. Once Gonzalez comes back in the slot your D will be shredded by Peyton just like Brady and Moss did ours tonight against rookies. Kelvin Hayden will cover Moss if theres another meeting and it won't be so easy since hes a hella alot better than what you witnessed tonight. Anyways damn good game tonite Pats fans.

other than the time we beat the bills and ravens this year.

Yeah, those were good wins but unfortunately those teams suck. Our 3 losses are by a combined 15 points? We didn't used to lose tight oines. That's what she said. What?

They blew the call, yes.

But there were many other things we blew, that they had nothing to do with. We had RZ problems again.

Time to move on.

We knew we couldn't kick field goals in the red zone and beat them. And it really did come back to haunt us. Honestly I felt like we played a little bit on our heels the whole fourth.

We knew we couldn't kick field goals in the red zone and beat them. And it really did come back to haunt us. Honestly I felt like we played a little bit on our heels the whole fourth.

Definitely felt like they were playing not-to-lose.

The O scored enough points to win. The D, on the other hand, has some work to do. They look good, but still have room for improvement against the elite QBs.

Not true.

The Pats lost the game, but the Colts had to win it. They outscored us, and they made the plays when it counted in the last 5 minutes. We opened the door, and they took advantage of it. We didn't think we were lottery winners when we did the exact same thing to Buffalo in week 1. Give them credit for not going away and making the most of their chances when we blew it.

Congrats again. Hope we get a second chance and destroy them.

That, pretty much. I'm pissed that the Pats pretty much gave the game away, but against any other team they would have pulled out the win regardless. If you leave the door open against the Colts, they take advantage.

Well said Mayo

And whatever is said, Manning is one hell of a QB - even if we punt it there I still think he'd find a way to get in with 2 mins left and some TO's

Both these teams are going to score 30 points with the GOAT QB's we have. Pats lost this game because we didnt run it twice on 3rd and 2. Thats how close these teams are. See you in Jan

Last edited:
Not true.

The Pats lost the game, but the Colts had to win it. They outscored us, and they made the plays when it counted in the last 5 minutes. We opened the door, and they took advantage of it. We didn't think we were lottery winners when we did the exact same thing to Buffalo in week 1. Give them credit for not going away and making the most of their chances when we blew it.

Congrats again. Hope we get a second chance and destroy them.

That was well said. I believe there were no losers in this game. Both played well and both deserved to win. We could argue about the 4th and 2 decision to go for it till the cows come home but if Brady would have made it, your coach would have been a hero to all which goes to prove that decisions are sometimes chances and chances are sometimes right and sometimes wrong.
I would have gone for it to. I would never leave 1:30 even with 99 yards to go for Peyton Manning for all the tea in China and that my fried would have been a bigger chance to take. Good call Coach Belechik, I would have done the samething.

P.S. Believe or not folks, I was so disgusted after Peyton's last interception, I shut down the DvD recorder, turned off the Tv and went to bed knowing we lost for sure the same thing I did 3-4 years to go when we were down by 21 with less than 4 min to go in Tampa Bay on a MNF game and damn as it turned out, we won! They must know I'm watching the game and when I turn it off in disgust. Peyton, "O.K. guys, Joe just turned off his TV and recorder...Time to turn it up a notch and win this thing NOW!" Jeff Saturday, "Thats what I'm talking about Baby!!!" :eek:

I thought we were the far better team today and you know what, really good teams win when they shouldn't. Kudos to the Colts and Manning.

The only good thing about this game? I think if they play again the Patriots win easily. They will not make the same mistake again.What sucks? The Patriots out played them and should have won.

you don't think the colts will fix their mistakes by the next time we play? our defence was run all over last night, and i'm sure they will get their **** together come the play offs. hopefully with some of our starters back :p

anyway, amazing game, one of the best i've seen in awhile. the pats are scary good and I have lots of respect for them after last night

Congradulations to the Colts, I'm starting to think the roles between the teams have been reversed. It seems the Colts have gotten into the Pats heads, in the early part of the decade it would have been the Colts that came out on the losing end of this game. They would have had the critical turnovers and would have failed to keep the lead.

Last edited:
Gotta hand it to the Colts.

A small part of me had faith that the defense could pull off a 4 down goal line stand to end the game - Willie McGinest redux - if you will... but those days are clearly behind Peyton and the rest of his crew. Shows that if you make mistakes, more often than not you can expect to have to pay the piper for it (against this Indy offense).

Last edited:
The Colts are who we thought they were, that's why we took the damn field, now if you want to crown them then crown their azz, but they are who we thought they were, and we let 'em off the hook...

....:scream:

...BUT...

we'll be back, ;)...there is nothing more sure than that....

The Colts are who we thought they were, that's why we took the damn field, now if you want to crown them then crown their azz, but they are who we thought they were, and we let 'em off the hook...

...BUT...

FFS, give us some credit.. we held the pats to 10 points in the second half. our defence went into halftime, made their adjustments, and for the most part, shut down moss. So NO the colts are much better then who YOU thought they were

FFS, give us some credit.. we held the pats to 10 points in the second half. our defence went into halftime, made their adjustments, and for the most part, shut down moss. So NO the colts are much better then who YOU thought they were

The colts live and die by Manning....sorry....

...BUT...

Nicely done.

Please spare me that bull. We shot ourselves in the foot as much as you "held us to 10 points." Maroney has his 2nd fumble in 400 carries; really what are the odds of that?

Congratulations to the Colts! Well deserved victory!

Please spare me that bull. We shot ourselves in the foot as much as you "held us to 10 points." Maroney has his 2nd fumble in 400 carries; really what are the odds of that?

didn't the colts force critical turnovers in the last few games they've played? I think it's more than a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back